The Sign of Friendship

Gathering at Dara’s pad on Saturday morning is relaxing. Her house has this mini theatre and mini bar where they can chill when they wanted some privacy. Being away from all the hustle and attention coming from all the papparazi are needed sometimes, and today is the day. The attention Dara’s been getting is overwhelming since New York and it doubles up when rumours about her getting married surfaced out of nowhere.

“Are you okay?” Bom’s braiding Dara’s hair whom is sitting on the floor.

“I’m completely fine… I need quality time with all of you, that’s all..”

“It’s amazing how this netizens able to dig up the stories of you getting married…” Minzy sigh while reading the articles online together with Chaerin who is resting her head on Minzy’s shoulder.

“It’s no surprise, they can even tell what color undies you’re wearing last week if they’re obsessed with you…” Dara chuckles. Truthfully, it doesn’t bother her that much. She’s not doing anything to deny the story. It’s just, not everyone is happy of that story and more twisted rumours have surfaced such as, she is pregnant with so and so's child.

“How’s Youngbae dealing with it?” Chaerin fix her attention towards Dara.

“Well, Youngbae wants to make a press conference..”

“That’s good… when?” Bom completed braiding Dara’s hair and start taking selca with her hair and posted it on Instagram.

“We talked with my agency, we’re planning to do so by next week, or the week after..”

“Sandara Park is pregnant: The reason why she declined offer for the Hollywood role, oh God these people knows nothing…” Minzy said out loud one of the headlines.

“Let them talk… I’m already immune with all that crap…” she continues to giggle.

“Wow, you’re really unaffected huh?” Bom get down beside Dara and lay down on her fluffy carpet. Chaerin and Minzy gather closer and join the other two.

“I’ve been in this industry way too long to even bother…”

“I can’t believe you’re getting married.. like, finally…” Minzy smile widely.

“I can’t believe it too… I’m thankful there’s something good out of that spat Bae and I had after all…”

“Something shining and sparkling…” Chaerin grab her fingers and lift up to look at that big sparkling diamond ring Youngbae puts on her when he proposed.

“So, he really wants to marry you huh? I thought he did that out of the after-spat effect?” Bom teases her earning glare from Dara.

“If he dare to back out now, I’m going to tie him up and drag him with my car…” they all laugh at her reply. If the nation heard what their sweetheart said just now, it will cause heart attack to some who viewed her as this sweet innocent little angel.

“Wow, to think of it, now that you’re really getting married, you must have a lot on your plate.. Aren’t you like super busy this year?” Bom lay on her side, supporting her head with her palm, resting on her elbow.

“No, next year.. I just finished filming my latest drama, there’s CF and photo-shoot, but that’s it… that’s why we’re planning to get married this year.. if not, I have to wait for another 8 years before I can get married… Oh and speaking of this now, all of you are my maid of honor...”