The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend

Chaerin wakes up that Thursday morning, as usual, practicing her Yoga while facing the sun that is rising ever so beautifully, shining right towards her, kissing her soft skin. Everything is normal. It’s the same routine she does every day, she wakes up, she does her Yoga, she make her coffee and she indulge in her soothing bubble bath. But, something is different. She’s humming while dancing her way to her wardrobe, picking up her outfit for the day, even putting on makeup, she is smiling from ear to ear.

Nothing special happened last night except that Jiyong asked her to be his girlfriend and yesterday marks the day as their first official day as a couple. February 10th. Chaerin giggles when she remembers how it goes last night. It was funny.

“Would you let me to love you?”

Chaerin cringe when she heard him say those words “Oh my gahhhhddd~ can you be anymore cheesy??”

She laughs, a big laugh that makes Jiyong confused at first and slowly turns into irritation added with some embarrassment due to the fact that his confession was laughed at by Chaerin. Certainly not the reaction he was hoping for.

“Fine, you know what? I take back what I said” he turn away from her and sit on the couch. While Chaerin stopped laughing immediately.

“Chill, I was kidding” Chaerin follow him from behind, he looks kind of cute that way.

“What’s so funny? There I was spilling everything I feel about you and you laugh, you’re mean Lee Chaerin~” he said coldly and turn on the television.

This is actually, Chaerin’s problem. She has issue when someone confesses to her. She will get so nervous until she pass a point where she feels like she needs to make a joke just to lighten up the situation. When she was in high school, this poor boy whom she likes confess to her and she ended up running away after laughing at him. They never talked since. It was worst when Soohyuk confess to her, she was so nervous she ended up snorting while humming at the song that was playing in his car. They almost didn’t happen.

“Okay I’m sorry… I just… I don’t know, I was nervous” she said slowly while sitting beside him with her legs on the couch, hugging it and resting her chin on her knees, pouting.

“You’re nervous and you decided to laugh? You’re something…” Jiyong is holding himself from pulling her into his embrace. She looks so adorable like that but he have to restrain himself because he is punishing her for her respond just now.

“I’m sorry… can we… um continue where we left off?” she gives the classic puppy eyes to seek for his forgiveness.

“That dog look is not going to work…” he scoffs and he lied. Of course, he felt the urge to kiss her right there right now.

“Its puppy eyes look~” she snorts.

“Whatever and no… I already take back what i said just now…”

“You cannot just take back what you said” it’s Chaerin’s time to fluster and Jiyong is having fun seeing her that way.

“Well, I can… and I did… consider I didn’t say anything…”

“Yah… Kwon Jiyong~” she nudge his thigh with her feet when he switch on the television.