The Drunken Master

“You know what? This is all your fuckin fault~” Youngbae nudge Seungri’s rib while they are watching Jiyong going all military towards their designers. He made them stand in one line to explain their designs that will be shown in their runways less than a month criticizing everything, giving the harshest comments with his deep scary tone.

“Okay… I didn’t know Lee Chaerin was 'the' girl.. dude, he didn’t tell us shit about it, I’m still confused…” he whisper back to Youngbae.

“What part of his confession just now you didn’t understand? He basically told you to stay off Chaerin’s womanhood….”

“No, I’m pretty sure he told us that she was the girl he dated the other day and did you remember when we asked about the date? He said he didn’t want to talk about it? I’m pretty sure he fucked up…” Seungri said nonchalantly while still eyeing Jiyong who is folding his arm in front of their tallest male designer who looked really afraid of the tiny Jiyong.

“And whose fault is that? Oh fuck, is he going to cry?”

“Is it?… Looks like it… Oh, false alarm..”

“Okay, that would’ve been weird…. Anyways, are you blind? Didn’t you notice his flaring nostril just now? The dragon is ready to blow some fire man… 100% sure he’s into Chaerin..”

“He probably just feels bad for himself because of how fast she moved on…”

“Ri, why you keep on dismissing the fact that he’s into her? Don’t tell me you’re into her as well…” Youngbae glance briefly at Seungri before looking back at Jiyong who is circling a female designer making her stumble on her words.

“As a matter of fact… I got my eye on her the first time we met…” he sigh. “Didn’t know Ji made a move on her first” he showed a sad expression and Youngbae rolls his eyes.

“You can’t pull off this shit on me, if you were serious on hitting on her you would’ve done it way before who? Sophia? Hyuna and Hara happened~”

“It’s Suzy by the way… but who cares? I got my eye on her first~” Seungri sigh.

“Yah.. She’s not just another girl whom you can put dibs on asshole.. Because of this, Ji deserves her more than you do…” Youngbae look into his eyes acting all serious

“Fuck you dude~”

“You know what? You keep on saying that and you never did… I’m done with your false promises” Youngbae chuckles.

“You’re such a dick, why all the girls I want are unavailable… God what have I done to deserve this~” Seungri mumbles in his most pitiful voice and Youngbae smack his head.

“Seriously?”

“You know what? He can have her…”