The Encounter

Chaerin puts on her favourite Loubutin on today because she’s feeling lucky. After checking around once more, she grabs her Chanel bag and exits her apartment. Standing in front of her door she saw 4 men moving furniture and boxes into the apartment that have been vacant for almost a year in front of her. Upon seeing her, the men bow slightly and she bows back.

“Oh, miss.. We’re sorry to block your way” one of the worker move the boxes away from the hall way.

“No no, it’s fine. So, someone is moving in huh?”

“Yes ma’am, we’ve been here all weekends but we haven’t seen you. Oh, sorry for bugging you, you might be in a hurry”

“No, its okay….I was away~ that’s why I didn’t know” Chaerin smile

“Oh, then…have a nice day miss”

“You too~” she smile and make her way to the elevator down the hall.

Honestly, she couldn’t care less. There are other things she needs to complete today and it will be a hectic kind of day. Driving her silver BMW M6 Gran Coupe, she drives to her workplace.

With her designer shades on, Chaerin enter into the medium sized building, the clicking sounds of her heels was immediately recognized by her workers and they all started to get back to work, or at least pretend. They have a name for her. The Baddest Female. Oh, Chaerin knows, of course she knows, she even know there were rumours going around that when night comes, she will turn to her wild side as CL.

See, at work, Chaerin means business. She’s not the type of boss who likes to throw tantrum or that typical lady boss who love to discriminate and judgemental. No, the reason why people are so intimidated by her presence is the fact that she’s a perfectionist and when she said it will be done today, it has to be done by today, no more, no less.

Despite her young age, her experience and exposure is the same with people who have been in the industry for 10 years or maybe more. She’s just one of those people whom are born with natural talent as a leader and not only as a boss. But this does not mean she’s a stuck up at all, oh she can joke around and have fun as well, but you just have to know how to separate work and fun when you’re working under her.

“Jackie, tell Woobin and Yoona to come into my office in 5” Chaerin stops by her PA’s desk.

“Right away, boss”

Chaerin enter into her office and smile. Sometimes, everything still seems so surreal to her. Decorated with white, black and gold, her office falls far from the typical look. She settles down on her chair and turn on her laptop. A secret about Chaerin? She knows so little about the technology stuff such as social networking sites and the internet. She’s a master of Adobe and google, but that’s it. That’s why she doesn’t have facebook, twitter and so on. The only one she has is Instagram but that is also on her phone and that was set up by Minzy. Other than that? it’s way beyond her limits. She knows she suck and that is why she have a team of experts on tech purpose.

“Hey~ morning~” Wobin walks in followed by a smiling Yoona from behind.

“Morning~” Chaerin smiles and takes off her shades revealing her cat eye fill with eyeliner that accentuate her beauty even more.

“Oh, Yoona… first of all, congratulation on your wedding and sorry I didn’t attend, family thing” Chaerin smile and went to hug her.

“It’s okay… though I was hoping you could come so I can introduce you to your number one fan” she chuckles.

“God, we’ll talk about it some other time” Chaerin shakes her head and take out her planner. “Let’s go sit there” she points to a more comfortable section in her office that have an L shaped black leather couch and a single sofa with a coffee table in the middle.