The Acquaintance

The scene right now feels like how Chaerin was when she had that fake date with him, she is pacing around her apartment, biting nails, tapping her feet, and weirdly open up the fridge for no reason at all. Once again, the man living in front of her manages to make her wondering and anxious of what event he’ll do today.

It’s déjà vu all over again by Jiyong telling her that he’ll picked her up at a bit later at 9am. She stumbles a little bit when she went to answer the door. Chaerin looked at herself for the final time. She wears something ‘safe’ today. Since its cold outside, she puts on a burgundy turtle neck with black liquid leggings paired with black Balenciaga boots. Chaerin finish it off with motorcycle jacket for the edge.

“Morning” she greets him with a smile and Jiyong straight away goes in and look at her from head to toe.

“You don’t like it, do you~” Chaerin said flatly after noticing Jiyong’s expression.

“Chae…. I like it~”

“But?” she gives him a bore look.

“You should wear puffer coat, because it’s warmer…” he grins.

“Tskk~ puffer coat is boring…”

“But, it’s warmer~”

“Urghhh~ fine…” she disappear to her wardrobe and comes back wearing a black puffer coat.

“You look so squishy~” Jiyong smile and hug Chaerin tightly making her smile at his random act.

“Before we go…..” Chaerin releases herself from Jiyong and go to the fridge, she takes out a heart shaped box and give it to Jiyong “Happy Valentine’s Day”

“What’s this?” Jiyong couldn’t hide his excitement.

“It’s chocolate, duhhh~” Chaerin rolls her eyes and chuckles.

“When did you make this?”

“Yesterday” she smiles.

“Yums~” he eats one and smile widely at her.

“Did you just say yums?” Chaerin chuckles.

 “Stop it~” he pinch her nose and continue eating one more.

“I never heard a boy says yums… so cute!” she laughs and try to take one from the box but her hand was smack by him.

“This is mine… make your own~”

“Yah!”

“What? I’m going to keep this at my place, wait for me” with that Jiyong quickly storms out. Chaerin shakes her head and feel happy at his reaction just now. She grabs her black Channel bag and proceeds to the hall, waiting for Jiyong.

“Ready?” he meets her in the hallway and Chaerin nods.

They walk side by side to the elevator. Glancing at each other. Both still can’t believe that they are now a couple. Chaerin reminisce the first time they met, how cocky Jiyong was with his smug and his one side smirk that irritates Chaerin the most. Suddenly she chuckles when they enter the elevator, and Jiyong turn to look at her.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing, I remembered our first meeting…. I never thought that we can be like this….” Chaerin smile shyly and stroke her hair to the back.

“Like what?” Jiyong move closer to her.

“Urghh stop it~~” she rolls her eyes.