The Coincidence

It’s Thursday and Chaerin is waiting for Teddy to come to her office, they have a lunch meeting with the fashion house company, GDYB. She dials Youngbae’s phone.

“Hello oppa” she said cheerfully.

“Oh, Chae… are you on your way?”

“No, not yet… I’m calling to ask you, do you need us to bring the portfolio for other gigs or you just need those related with fashion stuff only?”

“Oh, you don’t need to bring anything, I convinced them you’re that good” Youngbae joked.

“Yah oppa~ too much” she chuckles.

“Oh, by the way, I’m not going to be in the meeting okay…. I’m handling something else, but no worries, GD, my partner…will attend to you with our Senior Marketing Director, Seungri”

“Oh, your cousin who rarely comes out in pictures right?”

“Haha, yeah… he’s camera shy….”

“Okay, is there anything about them that you can tell me, so that I can be mentally prepared…”

“Okay, GD, he’ll be putting up a cold expression, but that’s just how he is… no worry, that’s his poker face, and he will provoke you with series of questions…”

“Woah, that’s scary… why are you not joining????” Chaerin pouts and Youngbae chuckles.

“But please don’t get offended by him yeah?”

“I understand, it must be stressful for all of you right because the fashion week is just around the corner… Don’t worry, I will convinced your cousin! How about that Seungri?”

“He’s the total opposite, he will sweet talk you… be careful not to fall into his trap, but I’m not worried at all if it’s you…”

“What do you mean oppa? i feel like it's not regarding of work~”

“Hmm…. I’m saying this as a friend… from work perspective, he’s great… but after working hours, he’s a different story”

“Oh~ no worries oppa…. I’m keeping it professional…”

“That’s why I said I’m not worried at all, because it’s you…”

“Why? Is this Seungri really that good into sweet talking people?”

“To the point that most woman will end up on his bed, yeah…. That good~”

“Oh, so he’s like that… okay then oppa….thanks a lot for the heads up~~ why are you friend with a pervert…?”

“Haha, oh he’s a really good friend actually, are you going alone?”

“Oh, no…I’m going with Teddy and Yoona~”

“Oh, you bring your front liners huh, ahaaha”

“Of course, only the best for you oppa~” Chaerin smile.

“Okay, good luck~ oh! By the way….. ummm, I just want to say sorry for…. You know….the other day….”

“Oh my gahd, I’ve forgotten about that already! Please stop…… bye oppa!~”

Chaerin can hear Youngbae’s laugh before ending the conversation.

**************