The Calm Before The Storm

Chaerin and Jiyong are sitting outside of the RV, warming themselves with the bonfire Jiyong lit up not too long ago after dinner. Surprisingly, Jiyong is really good with outdoor activities. She never would’ve thought that he of all people would be the one who would bring her to experience all the outdoor activities they have done so far.

 “Oppa… Thank you so much… This is really nice…”

“Hmmm…” Jiyong grab a stick and start adjusting the burning logs.

“I umm, I really want to apologize for what happened earlier.” Chaerin look at the fire burning, warming up the cold atmosphere.

“It’s okay..” Jiyong stroke his lover’s head and bring it to his chest.

“No it’s not… I hate myself for being childish sometimes…”

“It’s because of me you acted that way… I know why… it’s about what I said earlier right?”

“You must have your reasons…” Chaerin mumbles slowly and snake her arm around his waist. Not even the fire can compare to the warmth she felt from Jiyong, it warms her heart.

“Don’t ever think that I am embarrassed to admit that we’re a couple, I want the whole world to know that we’re together… it’s just that, the old couple just now reminds me of us so much.. Both are fill with egos but are very loving with each other even if they didn’t show it…”

“Are you saying I’m ego?” she lift her head and squint her eyes at Jiyong.

“Admit it” he pinch her nose.

“Well, a little..maybe..”

“More like a lot~” he chuckles and Chaerin rest back on his chest after giving him a pout.

“Anyways, I didn’t want to feed any of their egos, that’s why I said we’re acquaintance, which is partly true, we worked together… so it’s a win win… but i ignore your feelings...”

Chaerin sigh, she didn’t think it over just now. She realized after the incident with the skinny model, she wants everyone to know that they are an item so that people would back off.

“I’m sorry…”

“Enough with the sorry Chae..”

“I didn’t think of it that way…”

“Sorry for what I said earlier… It’s just that, I was afraid I might lose you.. please don’t leave me hanging like that… I..”

Jiyong stopped when Chaerin lift her head and gaze into his eyes. She takes his hand and kisses it gently and lovingly. Jiyong never witnessed her to be so tender like this, he smiles when she brings his hand to her cheeks.

“I will never do something stupid like that again, I promise…”

Jiyong take her to his embrace and kiss her head lightly.

“And I promise to not say something stupid like that again…”

**************************************

“Okay hold up… he said what?” Minzy squealed on the other line making Bom winced at her voice. Bom, Dara and Minzy are having three way calls gossiping talking about Chaerin and Jiyong.