Still in The First Weekend

Chaerin arrived at Club NB 30 minutes late as planned and as usual, she is the second to arrive, after Minzy. It’s always like that and they will always end up waiting for that Ssantoki and Corn-Obsessed double Park.

“I bet on my Balenciaga that Bommie will arrive first” Chaerin said while sipping on her iced honey lemon. Yes, don’t laugh, but she is prohibited to drink without full supervision from her best friends.

“Oh? You want to play that game now? You know I always win~” Minzy chuckles.

“Girl~ I’m feeling lucky tonight~”

“Okay then, my Prada clutch~”

“The one that I love so much??!!”

“Why are you happy knowing that you’re going to lose your dress….” Chaerin just smirk, full of confidence whe'll win tonight.

Both girls eyeing the entrance of the club hoping that it would be either Bom or Dara.

A familiar figure walks into the club donning a black plain shirt paired with Saint Laurent ripped jeans. Every girl he passes through can’t help but to look at the person who is making way to their spot. Spot that is specially reserved for them. Chaerin immediately feel itchy and turn to look at Minzy with her irritated face.

“I bet that Balenciaga dress will look fabulous on me” she chirped and hugs the woman behind that man, who has an equally irritated face as Chaerin’s.

“Hey sorry I’m late girls.. a certain someone just doesn’t want to let me go” she glance at the person next him and move to hug Chaerin

“I thought this was supposed to be a girl’s night out!” Chaerin whisper when they hug and Dara just give her the apologetic look.

“Hey Chae” the man move to her side and make unnecessary skinship to whisper to her ear.

“Hey Don~” she gives out her best fake smile for Dara’s manager and move away slightly from him.

“Looking gorgeous as usual~”

“Thanks”

“Okay, now you promised that you will go hang with your friends right, now leave usssss~~~” Dara pushes her manager away from Chaerin.

“But…”

“No buts Don… we’re having girls’ night out and I appreciate if you can keep your promise” she said while trying to fight the blasting sound of music.

Chaerin took the opportunity to move next to Minzy who is giggling and re-enacting Donnie’s skinship just now. After a quick goodbye from Donnie and another unnecessary skinship to Chaerin, he fled the area.

“God!!” Dara yelps in annoyance. “Sorry babe~” she look at Chaerin.

Club NB is owned by Minzy’s boss. Yang Goon sajangnim and this is a very famous spot for celebrities and socialites. Not everyone can enter this club easily especially during weekends and that is why they love spending time getting wild once in a while when they have a chance. Because it’s exclusive and Dara doesn’t have to be worried about any paparazzi because of the strict no camera policy in this club.

Just then, Bom walks in and of course men are looking at her with all kinds of fantasies god-knows-what.

“Look, before you girls say anything, I just want to say, I overslept after my gym session just now”