The Confrontation

“Right?”

Chaerin is immersed with her phone. Seunghyun glare at his sister.

“Who are you texting with?” although it is quite clear she is texting with Jiyong due to that silly smile on her face, his intention is to bring her back to earth. Chaerin has been glued to her phone for the past 15 minutes.

“Why don’t you eat with your phone next time and don’t even bother calling me for lunch?” finally Chaerin lift her head from her phone and showing guilty expression.

“Sorry oppa… it’s work..”

“Work” he lift his hand to gesture the quote-unquote to Chaerin.

“Oh come on… you’ve been in that phase~” she rolls her eyes and start sipping her mushroom soup.

“Yeah, 5000 years ago, when I was a teenager..”

Chaerin glare at him.

“You look like those high school girls over there..” he pointed out at a group of girls in uniform not even bother to talk with each other but are giggling while looking at their phones.

“Yaa.. I’m nothing like that…” they look at them taking selfies together all smiles and back to ignoring each other. Seriously, what is wrong with people?

“Wow… I bet they are posting it on instagram…”

“With caption ‘Having lunch with friends~~ girls run the world!! We are having so much fun!! Wooooo!!’

Chaerin continues Seunghyun statement while their eyes still stuck on them.

“Yeah.. And don’t forget.. The hashtag spree…” Seunghyun said.

“#wefie #allgirlsbeautifulgirls”

“#whorunstheworld #girls”

#youcantsitwithus #hatersgonnahate”

“#wearetalkingtoeachother #bffforever”

“#weeatokaybut #saladonly #ondiet”

“#skinnyisthenewfit #thighgap”

“#squats #myanacondawantnoneunlessyougotbunshun”

There is a pause before they look at each other bursting into laughter garnering attention from other customers including the high school girls.

“What the hell was my-anaconda-want-bun” Seunghyun eyes his sister who was still laughing with her husky voice.

“That was Minaj’s new song…” Chaerin look at Seunghyun as if he just asks the most absurd question in the world.

“Whatever…”

“We are bad people” Chaerin shakes her head chuckling, still not over the whole thing.

“You started it…” Seunghyun tease his glowing sister.

“What??? Me? You..” she pointed at him.

Seunghyun raised his shoulders not denying anything.

“So… where were you these past few days? Glued next to Ji huh?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

“Whattt… no! It was only during the weekend, I was busy these past few days shooting snobby models for high fashion mag okay~!” Chaerin being over defensive. That’s because it’s true.