Game

°^Changbin^°

"Ok guys now it's game time. Remember this is 'our house' and they will loose. Let's make this deal. If we win I'll get you food on monday. But if we loose, you guys have to workout the whole week." We groan. No one wants to workout. Especially not me with a human in my stomach.

"We'll win for sure Coach Manoban!" I said. Then we gathered out hands together and did our cheer.

"1 2 3 Gooo JYP!"

I head towards felix feeling very unconfident.

"What's wrong? Need me you carry you again?" I shake my head.

"Can you give me a kiss please?" I asked pointing at my lips. Whenever I was not sure about something, i would ask felix for a kiss. He would always boost up my confidence.

"You big baby. Sure. Come here." I go up to him and get on my tippy toes. He leans down and gives me a little peck.

"Thank you lixie."

°^Minho Pov^°

I turn over to the others team side and what do i see?

Someone kissing changbin.

I don't know what happened to me but i felt myself get angry. I'm dating someone already but him being with someone else makes me furious.

I shake those thoughts away and concentrate on the game.

°^Changbin^° Game started

"Felix over here I'm open!" I yell at felix. I have an open space to shoot. He nods his head and shows it at me. I manage to catch it. I trick the other team's player in front of me and shoot. I made it in.

"Whoo changbin!" I heard felix cheer. I smile and the game goes on.
The score is 37 to 23. Us. Of course being 37.

"Hyunjin pass it to chan he's open!" I hear jisung yell. Everything happens and then eventually the ball lands on my hands.

I'm about to shoot but then i hit the ground. Causing my whole body to go in pain. The whistle blows and the referee comes up to me.

"Number 9 out for pushing." I hear the referee say and see minho walking off court.

"Hey minho! What the hell!" I heard felix yell. He came up to me and helped me get up.

"Thank you felix."

"Your welcome. And since he did that, they get disqualified. He even did it with all his force."

I didn't think minho would ever do that to me. I see the other team packing up their things. I see minho head into the bathroom again.

I tell felix I'm going to the bathroom and he let's me.

I see minho in the mirror again and i go up to him. He turns to me.

"What do yo-"

Slap

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/6/20