Monday

(Minho looks so good in purple hair!!)

(Sadly It's an edit 🤧 if only it was real)

°^Changbin^°

"Ok guys since we made a deal. I brought you all some ramen! It might not be much but it's better than nothing." Coach Manoban said.

"It's alright coach." Chan said.

"I brought water bottles and you guys can use my microwave to cook your ramen."

We all wait in line to cook our ramen and it was eventually my turn. Once i was done, I waited for Felix to finish.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nods.

We find a place to sit and just sat down on the floor and start talking. I felt so shy (~not shy. Not me. ITZY!-) because of the incident yesterday.

"Do you think minho will agree?" I heard felix ask me.

"I really hope he does. I don't want my child to be without a father."

"Hey if he doesn't agree i'm always available." He grabs my hand and smiles making me blush.
(Hnkgjsjsahjs. My changlix heart!!)

"Thank you felix. You really care for me don't you?" I asked and looked at him.

"Of course I do! And i always will no matter what."

"You really are the bestest friend ever." I said causing him to smile a bit.

"Yea. Best friend only." I heard a little bit of sad in his tone.

I was kind of confused but i just pushed that away.

"Want to hang out at the park after practice?" He asks me.

"What for?"

"Well just to release stress. We should enjoy ourselves for a bit."

"Yea sure let's go. Did you bring your car?" He nods his head.

"Ok right after practice I'll meet by your car. Yes?"

"Yea sure. But be there in time or I'll leave. Haha. Just kidding."

"Funny felix. Let's hurry up and finish the ramen so we could go back to practicing." We soon finish the ramen and go back to practicing.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/6/20