New student

(I need a blue haired felix!!)

°^Changbin^°

We arrive to school and we heard a lot of commotion. What's going on?

"Hey did you guys hear that there's gonna be a new transfer kid. We still don't know who he is but they said someone will arrive today later on." Chan said as he approached us.

"Really? How do you all know?" Felix asked.

"My dad is friends with the principal so he told everything to my dad and my dad told me." Chan smiled.

"Hmm. I wonder who it is." I said.

"Well let's head to class changbin." Felix said and held my hand. He took us to our first period class and we noticed that we were the first ones there.

"Yay! Alone time! I hate being around so many people. My social anxiety can't." I said.

"We have about 3 minutes left. So what do you want to do?" Felix asked.

"I don't know. I'm still wondering about that new kid though. Who would want to go to this school? Like you have so many options."

"I don't know. I also wonder who he is." Felix said and soon students started coming inside the classroom. Ugh. People. Felix had to leave to his desk leaving me alone. No one next to me.

"Good morning class!" The teacher spoke once he entered the classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Kim Namjoon." The class all said together. I'm not gonna lie. Mr. Kim Namjoon is hot. I've never seen such a handsome/hot/cute/beautiful teacher before.

"So this week we'll be doing a project that requires 2 people." Me and felix look at each other and give each other that smile 'we're working together'

"Oh! And I will be assigning partners. I know i let you guys choose your own partners but i wanna see how it goes when i assign partners. So it will be the person next to you."Me and felix give each other that look 'we won't be able to work together' Who am i gonna work with?

I raise up my hand. "Yes mister Seo?"

"Uh yes. I have no one next to me. So who am I gonna work with?"

"Oh you can work with-" He was cut off by someone opening the door. A teacher walked in.

"Hello students! Today we have someone new that has arrived. Please make him feel welcomed. Please step in." (Step out!-) My eyes widened.

"Students meet Lee Minho."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/9/20