House

°^Changbin^°

After school, I tried to look for minho. As much as i hate him, i still have to make up with him. Then I spotted him.

"Minho!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me. He turned and looked at me. I took this as a chance and ran up to him.

"What do you want? To expose me again?"

"Bitch can you just shut up and listen to me? Gosh."

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Well first of all, we have to make up because you are the father of my child so... Yea. And second of all, we have a project to work on. And I'm pretty sure you don't want go fail the first week of school."

"Fine. So what do you want to do?"

"Well we're going to my house and we're gonna discuss our project there. Ok?" I said and he nodded.

"Let's walk."

"I brought my car if you want to go in it instead." He said.

"Oh. Well let's go then."

°^Time skip to changbin's house^°

We were on my bed and i was taking care of the baby. Then i noticed minho looking at me.

"Changbin."

"Changbin."

"Changbin please listen to me."

"What do you want minho? To leave with your girlfriend because you're tired of being here? Fine. Then leave (peace out ✌)

"No! I don't want to leave. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know i put you through a lot but i didn't know i was hurting you. I am really sorry. And if it's makes you happier, I'll break up with who I'm dating right now." He took put his phone and started dialing a number.

"Hi babe!" Ugh. Even her voice sounds annoying.

"Um yea hi. I actually need to talk to you."

"Well what is it?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"W-what? Why?"

"First of all don't act stupid. I know you cheated on me. And second of all, i got someone pregnant and I'm gonna take care of them. Bye and don't call me again." He said and hanged up. I just stood there shocked. I didn't know what to say.

"So? Are we good?" He smiled awkwardly and scratched his head a little.

"Yea. I do." I said and smiled.

"Good because I've been wanting to do this."

"Do what?" I asked and tilted my head.

"This." He said and kissed me.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/10/20