I'm sorry

°^Changbin^°

"I'm sorry babe. I ruined our date. You probably hate me." I heard minho say to me. I go up to him and hug him.

"I-i'm sorry. I just wanted you g-guys to get along but it didn't work. I'm sorry." I said crying.

"Hey babe. It's ok. We'll get there one day. I promise. Come on let's go home." He said and grabbed my hand. I nodded my head and we head to his car.

The car ride was silent and we soon arrived to my house. We got off and entered.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I was so sad. I didn't want Jisung to get mad. I ruined everything.

"Baby it's ok. There's always another time." Minho tried to comfort me.

"I know babe but... I feel like felix will hate me now for ruining everything. I shouldn't have told him you got me pregnant."

"Hey it's ok. It's my fault i got you pregnant. I'm sorry you had to go through this." He said and went down to my stomach.

"Hey baby. It's me your daddy. You're gonna grow up so beautiful like your mommy and have my handsome face. I'm gonna teach you how to dance and how to fall in love. Me and mommy will wait for you here. Love you baby." He went back to face and kissed me.

"Better?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Welcome baby. Come here let's cuddle."

I nodded my my head and went close to him. He hugged my waist and pulled me close.

We soon both fell asleep together.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/14/20