Project

°^Changbin^°

No. No. No. This can't be happening. Why would he move here!?

"Welcome mister minho. Please have a seat next to changbin. We'll be continuing our class now." Mr. Namjoon said.

Minho noticed me and came walking towards me. He sat down next to me and leaned in my ear. "Surprise." I roll my eyes.

"Ok. Minho this week we will be doing a project with the person next to you. Mister Seo you now have someone to work with. Your project will be to take care of this baby right here. Of course it isn't a real baby, but it will do things that a normal baby will do. If you guys bring the baby all back normal by the end of the week, you get an A+. And trust me you'll need the grade. Good luck." The teacher finished saying leaving me angry.

I didn't want to work with minho. That stupid ass bitch hoe. Ugh! I hate him. Mr. Namjoon starting passing the babies out and soon reached us.

"Here you go mister Seo. Good luck to both of you."

I took the baby and it was so soft. Which is weird because it's not even an actual baby.

"Can I carry it?" I heard minho ask me.

"No." I said blankly.

"Why no-"

"Ok class. Time is up. Please go to your next class and complete. Your. Project." I quickly start gathering all my things so i can just leave and not see minho's face anymore. I soon finish and just head towards felix.

"Ready to go?" In asked him.

"Yea come on." He stood up and grabbed my hand then we walked out of the classroom together, me not even bothering looking at minho.

--------- °^Time skip to lunch^°----------

"This day has been exhausting." I said.

"It has. But good thing my baby hasn't been crying. This is gonna be easy." Felix bragged.

"By the way who's your partner?"

"Oh it's jisung. Yours is Minho right? I feel bad for you."

"Yea. I feel bad for myself also. Kiss?" I pouted.

"Cuteee. Of course. Just a little peck." We leaned our lips together and soon they touched. Then we parted away.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"No problem. I'm always here for you." He said. I swear he's like the bestest friend ever.

"By the-" I was about to talk but then someone got a hold of my arm.

I saw and it was minho.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/10/20