Convince

°^Changbin^°

"Babe let's go on a date tomorrow pleaseee." I asked minho if we could go on a date yesterday but he said he didn't want to. Since tomorrow is the double date, I have to convince him today.

"I told you i didn't want to."

"But why not. It'll be fun."

"No it won't."

"Fine I'll go to the park by myself then. I'll start looking for my clothes that I'm gonna wear tomorrow." I smirked and tried to find the sexiest clothes i had.

I found some tight black shorts and a hoodie that fit like a crop top. I laid them on my bed bedside minho and waited for his reaction.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. What do you think you're gonna wear?"

"Well don't you see my clothes on my bed? I'm gonna wear that."

"Why? Those shorts are too short and that hoodie is gonna show your stomach. Only I can see your ass AND your stomach, not anyone else."

"Well you aren't going to take me on a date tomorrow so you don't get to choose my clothes."

"Fine. Fine. I'll go. Jeez. Why do you have to make it so difficult?

"Well i just wanted to go on a simple date. Was that too much to ask for? You're the one that made it difficult."

"Fine. We'll go. What time do you want it?"

"5:30 pm sharp we have to be there."

"Any specific reason why?"

"Don't question me. 5:30 pm there sharp."

"Ok. Ok. Sorry. But you better not wear those clothes."

"What? Why not?"

"Like i said your ass is mine." He said and slapped my butt making me yelp.

"Yah! Stop doing that!"

"Whyyy?" He whined.

"Because it makes me feel shy." I said hiding my face.

"Cute." He came up to me and picked me up by my thighs.

"What are you doing? Put me down." I giggled.

"I can't put you down if your looking this cute." He said and kissed me. I was surprised but still kissed back.

He wanted to heat it up but i stopped him. He gave me a confused look.

"We'll continue tomorrow after the date."

He smirked. "Hm. Can't wait."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

10/12/20