Chapter 5

[Her number]

C A L A -

I came back to my office even without Travis since he is enjoying his time there and I don't want to bother him up. Lara just informed me that the Cua's would want me join their dinner meeting later at 7:00 pm which I agreed to come.

The Cua's were one of our biggest investors and they were my clients before that is also why I've grown fond with them. They are such a welcoming family same with mine. I started to do some of my paper works so I won't be late for the dinner meeting later. I know that I'm such an ass for not even saying my farewell earlier but I felt that I really did not need to do so.

After doing some paper works I decided to just stay here inside my office since it's still early to go come and meet them, I'm sure they're still not there also. I turned my swivel chair to face the big glass panel as I look out. The sun was already setting. Street lights were already bright as cars passed by along the road endlessly.

My train of thoughts were cutted off by a knock on my door. I saw Lara peeking from the door. “It's already 6:30 pm Ms. Cala and I'll be going now. I would like to remind you that the dinner is at 7:00 pm.” she said softly as I nodded my head letting her go on her way home. I stood up from my seat to take my bag and car keys.

It was already dark when I arrived at the said place were the dinner will be held. The waiter guided me to the skyline. I saw the Cua's seated already. “Cala's already here.” I heard Mr. Cua said so I came near them and sat along side the table. “How are you? I heard from Travis that you're always busy.” Mrs. Cua ask. “I'm doing fine and I'm not that busy auntie.” I answered her question though.

The dinner was smoothly doing fine when I saw Travis with Elle walking towards our direction. I smirked at him as he glared at me. Who wouldn't know he'll be tamed easily by Elle. “I'm sorry papa and mama I'm late.” Travis apologized while both Elle and him took a seat beside me. “I see you brought someone. Would you mind introducing her to us?” I smirked at Travis as I look at him.

“Pa, Ma this is Elle my friend.” I scoff at what he said friend my foot. “Really friend? Then why are you holding her hand till now and if I may say it's even under the table Travis.” I sarcastically said to him as he glare at him. I heard both Mr. and Mrs. Cua laughed at what I said. I noticed how Elle laugh awkwardly. “Hey Elle don't worry they don't bite and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” I sincerely apologized to Elle. She smiled at me but then if Elle is here whose with 'her'. I forgot to ask her name again.

The dinner ended peacefully as I was about to enter my car someone grab my wrist so I turned around ready to punch whoever it was. “Whoa calm down buddy. I just want to give something to you.” I saw Travis blocking his face with his both hands while Elle was laughing. He took something from his pocket then gave it to me. I look at the small paper at my hands. “What is this for?” I ask him baffled of what I am supposed to do with this small paper that is folded into half.

“Well just take a look at it for yourself since I still need to drive Elle back and don't you ever throw that small piece of paper or you'll regret it.” he sternly said before leaving me here gawking. I entered my car as I put the small piece of paper into my pocket. I'll just check it later when I arrived back at home.

I arrived safely onto my driveway as I open my front door. I flopped down the couch looking at the ceiling, lights were still off. I took the paper out of my pocket to check what is written on it. I saw a name and number written on it. 'Sienna?' I thought so I decided to call Travis to ask who the fuck is Sienna and why did he gave me her number. After three rings he finally pick it up.

“Missed me much?” he annoyingly asked through the other line. “Who the fuck is Sienna?” I ask seriously not wanting to have a long conversation with him right now. “Oh don't you curse at me buddy.” I heard him chuckle “Just answer me on who the fuck is Sienna.” I angrily ask him since I know he wouldn't tell me it soon. “Okay calm down and are you kidding me you don't know who Sienna is?” he asks me. “I wouldn't call you if I had known who is this you bastard.” my words were full of sarcasm as I replied to him.

“Here I thought you knew her already. Sienna is the manager if the coffee shop you idiot. Don't forget to tell me tomorrow on what's the name of 'her' because as much as I remember you told me that you already found 'her'. Give me details tomorrow.” after his not so long speech he ended the call while I try to recall everything that he said so Sienna is her name. I immediately added her number into my contacts.

After washing my face up I decided to take a rest for now.