Chapter 25

[Flirt]

C A L A  -

We were behind Travis and Elle's car. I look at Sienna that was beside me before grabbing her hand as I intertwined our fingers together. I look ahead and continued to drive the seemingly quiet road that we are taking.

The view of the beach blessed our eyes. It's almost lunch time so I guess Travis already have a place where we can eat. I saw a restaurant near the beach front. Travis' car suddenly stopped and so was I. He signalled me to the restaurant at the beach front so I let him lead the way.

I parked my car beside his car. I got out of the car quickly to open the door for Sienna. I put my hand on her waist as we walk together to catch up with Travis and Elle that was ahead of us. “Let's take a sit over there.” Travis pointed the hut near the sea shore. We entered the said hut and sat at the wooden chair. “We're just going to get us some food. We'll be back.” Travis grab my wrist dragging me away from my girl.

“Yah we can just get some assistance.” I whined. “You think we can get assistance when our hut is way over there.” I sighed before agreeing to him. We entered the said restaurant. The waitress had given us the menu and gave us a walkie talkie for communication. We both went back to the hut. I sat beside Sienna leaning my head on her shoulders as I hand her the menu. I put the walkie talkie on the table in front of us. “Let's just order the seafood promo that I saw inside their resto.” I suggested.

The three of them agreed so I grab the walkie talkie and turned it on before handing it to Travis laughing slightly. “You're dead.” he whispered before grabbing the walkie talkie from my hand. “Uh we would like to order now.” Travis carefully as I suppressed my laughter in. “Oh okay.” a woman from the other side answered. I think she's the same waitress as earlier. “We would like to order the seafood promo that you have right now.”

“Got it, by the way can I have the number of the girl that was with you earlier?” the woman politely asks as I sat up straightly, looking over Sienna. Her eyes are glaring at the walkie talkie. “You better ask her for yourself.” Travis replied which just puts fuel to the fire more. I internally cursed Travis. As soon as Travuis turned the walkie talkie off Elle slapped his arm harshly as he winced in pain. “You deserve it.” I spat at him.

I kiss Sienna's cheek and pulled her closer to me as I draw circles on her palm. “Hey are you okay?” I ask cautiously but she did not freaking answer me and I am freaking dead later. “Why don't we play a game first why we wait for our food?” Elle asks as all of us agreed.

“Never have I ever hook with someone up besides our partner.” I look at them all and only Travis has his finger down. I don't want to lie so I put one finger down. I look over Sienna and she was looking so dead serious. I gulped at the sight of her. “Never have I ever cheated.” All of us didn't put a finger down so that means we haven't cheated to someone yet.

Someone entered our hut with foods on their hands. They placed the food on the table and I noticed how the waitress look at me. “Is there anything else?” I ask to her. “Can I get your number?” I choked on my own saliva as Sienna pat my back too hard. “I'm sorry but she doesn't give her number to strangers.” Sienna speak up so I turned to look at her as she glares at the waitress. “How do you know that? Are you perhaps her sister?” the waitress cluelessly asks.

“No.” Sienna answered as she grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers together. “Cause I'm her girlfriend so better back off.” She snaps at the waitress as the man beside the waitress dragged her out of our hut. “I thought I was watching some kind of movie.” Elle commented while clapping her hands. “Oh shut up.” Sienna glared at Elle.

“We'll talk at home.” she said as I nod at her nervously. “You're whipped.” Travis teased me. “Oh yes I am.” I placed a chaste kiss on her lips before eating. I heard her growl as I smiled eating my food. After finishing our food we walk at the side of the beach feeling the breeze from the ocean. “I'm sorry.” I stopped from walking and so was she. I went to her back as I hug her. “I'm sorry also.”

“I just don't like sharing what is mine.” she whispered so I let go of her, turning her around to face me. “And so was I but always remember that I'll never replace you whatever may happen.” I placed a soft long kiss on her forehead before leaning myself onto her. “Are you tired?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. “Yeah can we go back. I badly want to sleep.” she leaned her head on my chest as I hug her.

“Then let's go. I don't want my baby to be tired.” I said softly before breaking the hug. “But you drained my energy last night.” she teasingly said. “But you liked it so it's an exception.”