Chapter 24

[Hickeys]

S I E N N A -

I open my eyelids slowly as I block the sun rays that was penetrating through the window. I look at the person beside me who was sleeping soundly like a baby. I suddenly blushed from the thought of what happened to us last night. I shrugged my thoughts of when she snuggled closer to me. I tried to sat up but I was too sore to move.

"Does it hurt that much?" I turned to look at Cala who was now awake while rubbing her eyes. She sat up as I laid comfortably on her bed. "I'm sorry for being too good." she jokingly said to me so I slapped her arm in return. "How am I going to work now?" I asked to myself. She laughed hysterically. "You asked me to be rough so I did so bear with it. Close the cafe for this day. It won't hurt to close it just for today. Tell Elle to give a notice first." she caressed my hair before kissing my crown.

"I'll make some breakfast for us. Call Elle, okay?" I nod at her as she leaves me inside of her room still wrapped with a blanket. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table as I dial Elle's number.

Phone

"Sienna it's so early. Did something happened?" she asks through the other line and I think I just woke her up. "I'm planning to close the cafe today and can you please put some notice in front of the cafe so our customers will know why. Just put that any excuse that you can think of."

"Wait something definitely happened, I'll visit you there so better prepare and don't worry about the cafe I'll handle it." Elle said assuringly as I smile at how she can handle this kind of things. "Bring Travis also here." I said before ending the call.

And in cue the door opened slightly revealing Cala holding a wooden tray with foods on top of it. She sat at the side of the bed putting the breakfast table on my lap. "I just cooked some bacons and eggs with fried rice since I really don't know how to cook." she scratch her nape shyly. I kissed her lips "Thank you." I said sincerely. "What did Elle said?" she asks as she took the spoon away from me spoon feeding me. "Yah I can use my own hands." I whined but she just smiled at me. "You're my big baby." she continued to spoon feed me.

"Well Elle said that she'll take care of it and she'll be here later, I told her to bring Travis too. Why not invite your brother too?" I ask her as gulp down the water. "Even if I invite him over he wouldn't come especially that we are expecting Elle and Travis to be here he'll just feel single." Cala laughed.

"I didn't expected Lark to be your brother because you two don't share any similarities at all." I said to her she took the breakfast table off of me. before standing up. "Well just like what he said we're not blood related at all. My mom died when I was 12 years old and when I was 15 years old my dad let me meet Lark's mother at first I didn't know that they were seeing each other but one evening dad confessed to me so I just accepted it since Lark's mother was very kind to me. Lark and I are like water and fire when we first met but as time pass by we got along with each other and here we are close to each other." after her little story telling she went out of the room to get the dishes down.

I decided to take a shower but damm it hurts like hell. I feel so sore down there. I was limping walking inside the bathroom. I can feel the warm water ran down my body. The door suddenly open as I tried to cover my body. "Don't cover yourself I've seen more than that. I'll just get some extra soap and shampoo." she said before getting the things she needed. I continued to take my warm shower as I heard the door close.

"Now what am I going to where?" I ask myself as I stand outside the bathroom thinking. "You can wear some of my clothes." I turned to Cala who was leaning at the room doors frame. She walked towards me guiding me to her walk in closet. "Choose whatever you want I'll be waiting for you downstairs." she said before leaving me here.

After dressing up I immediately went downstairs only to see Elle and Travis already here. Elle run up to me. "Ha I knew it something happened. There's a lot of hickeys." I lower my head down as Cala handed Elle some juice. "Tell me the details." Elle enthusiastically said as she drag me to sit on the couch. "No. Why would I even tell you that?" I asked blushing madly.

"Just tell me how was it." Elle continued to dig some information from me as I tell her what happened last night but of course not in details. "I was thinking for a roadtrip perhaps. It's been awhile now. We haven't done that the last time that we did it was like three years ago." Travis said from the kitchen with Cala beside him.

"Sienna's going to answer to that." Cala said to Travis before sitting beside me. "Are you still sore?" she whispered and I nodded slowly. "But it doesn't hurt that bad like earlier." I said assuringly before kissing her cheek. "Are the two of you going to come?" Elle and Travis at the same time making us giggle at their persistence. "I would love to." I answered their question.