Chapter 14

[Fight]

C A L A -

“I need to go now I'm tired already just text me Travis if you already went home with them okay.” I said standing up from my seat. Me and Sienna still  didn't have decent talk since earlier. “I thought you're going to drop me off.” I heard Sienna said to me while looking at me straightly. “Look I really need to go I still need to fix some things.”

“Then you should've promised to me earlier.” she hissed and I look at her in disbelief. “Look first of all I didn't promise to you and secondly I'm tired and I don't want to argue with you anymore.” I took my phone from the table I twist the doorknob to open the door when I heard her talk again.

“It was all great when you didn't came here but here you are ruining it. I wish you didn't even see me that day so our path wouldn't cross again.” I breathe heavily trying to fight back the tears that are threatening to fall. “Yeah I should've met you that day. I'm sorry also if I was worried because you weren't picking up your phone. I'm sorry because I came to your life. I'm sorry I ruined everything for you. Travis next time text me okay.” I said in a low voice taking a glance at them before walking out of the place.

I entered my house and flooped down the couch while staring at the ceiling. I fish my phone out of my pocket and tried to dial Mr. Remora's number and I'm glad he answered.

Phone

“Ms. Suarez what can I do for you?” I heard him asking from the other line. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. “Mr. Remora I am asking for your permission to let me go to Singapore earlier than the said schedule if that's okay?” I ask

The other line went silent and my hopes went down. “Of course you can but what about your team?” he asks. “We'll be having a meeting tomorrow morning and I'll brief them about it. I will be responsible for this. I'm planning to fly to Singapoe tomorrow evening.” I said immediately. “Then be responsible.” he ended the call after that.

I took my laptop from my room and opened it to book a flight online. The only flight that was available tomorrow evening to Singapore was at 7:00 pm so I don't have any choice to complain anymore so I took the flight.

I went inside of my room so I can put some of my clothes inside my suitcase since I will not be needing a lot of clothes there cause I have some over at my parents house. I zip the suitcase up and placed my passport on top of my table with my phone that was constantly ringing since I arrived back home.

I heard someone banging through the front door downstairs so I decided to go down and check it. I opened the door and saw Travis breathing heavily. He hugged me as soon as I opened the door. I looked outisde if he was with someone and I'm glad he came here alone. “I was worried that you might do something stupid with your life.” he said and I gave him a glare.

“I'm not that stupid to waste my life to someone who doesn't even care about me, when I thought she really cared but I was wrong.” I whispered bitterly. She was all caring and so yesterday and now she's blaming me that her life was all great not until I came around. “Look I'm sorry I didn't informed you beforehand.”

“Nah that's okay. Are you staying here for the night?” I ask him as he let go of me. “Yeah if that's okay.” I smiled at him. “Of course it is okay besides you're like my second brother already.” I guided him to the guest room. “Travis I'm leaving tomorrow evening to go to Singapore to settle somethings. You already know that I'll be staying there for like three years or so. I want you to take your position responsibly while I'm away or your dead.” I threatened him but laugh afterwards seeing his face.

“Well have a safe flight tomorrow. You'll be going to the office in the morning right?” he ask so I nodded ky head answering him. “Don't you want to tell Sienna about this?” he asks again and he was getting annoying right now. “Look I don't want to talk about her anymore and since she doesn't want me in her life why would I tell her in the first place. It'll be nonsense.” I left him there standing.

I laid myself to my bed still thinking of what happened back there at the shop. I think I need to rest my mind, soul, and body even just for tonight. I got up and went inside of the bathroom to wash myself up before sleeping.

I wore some pajamas as I blow dry my hair. After I was done drying my hair up I hanged my towel insiee the bathroom and plopped down the bed feeling the soft mattress against my body just wants me to sleep for real now.

I closed my eyes slowly as I drift to dreamland.