Chapter 16

[Meeting]

C A L A -

I've been woken up by the sun rays that was penetrating through my windows passing through the curtains. I rub my eyes trying to open them. I successfully got up from my bed to go take a bath already since I still need to update my team and inform them about the current situation right now.

I saw my how swollen my eyes are from crying last night through the mirror. I sighed looking at myself. After having a warm bath I walk inside of my walk in closet picking out clothes that I should wear today and since I'll not be working today might as well just wear something casual. I wore my Hawaiian printed short sleeved dress shirt leaving the two buttons open. I tuck it inside my tight black plants before wearing my top sider shoes.

I was about to leave my room when I remembered about my swollen eyes so I took one of my sun glasses to cover it up. I went downstairs to prepare some breakfast when I heard some rustling from the kitchen and there I saw Travis already cooking. “Good morning buddy.” I smiled at him before taking a sit. “You look pretty hot today.” he complimented but I just smirked at him. “At least I get a lot of girls.” I said opening up my phone. “Yeah but not Sienna.” my smiled went down as soon as I heard her name. Travis look at me worriedly while cursing himself. “Come one let's eat so we can already go.”

“I'm sorry.” I took a bite of what he cooked before saying anything. “It's okay I know for a fact that you are really nosy but at least you cook good food.” I complimented his cooking skills before devouring the food.

“You're leaving today right?” he asked “Yeah.” I answered shortly as I gulped down my water. “Can you please take you sun glasses off. We're literally inside the house and just put it back when we go out.” I rolled my eyes at him before taking my glasses off revealing my swollen eyes to him. He laughed at my face as I glared at him while telling him to shut his mouth up.

“You brought your own car so better use it. Get out.” I pointed outside telling him to hop off of my car. His car was basically just outside and here he is inside of my car telling me to give him a ride. “Yah I said get the fuck out.” I yelled at him feeling annoyed from his presence. “My car's out of gas so give me a ride.” I sighed before pulling out of my driveway.

I wore my sun glasses as both of us entered the company. My dark brown hair was down. Everyone inside was staring at me as I give them a small smile. When we arrive at our floor Lara greeted me before guiding me to the meeting as my whole was laready there waiting for me.

Lara opened the door for me as I walk inside smiling at them. “Good morning everyone.” I took a sit at the middle. “I already informed Mr. Remora about our decision and you're all expected to arrive to Singapore next week. I'll be leaving this evening so I can arrange where all of you cab stay. Give Lara your family informations like if how many kids you have and what age they are so the place where you'll be staying is eco-friendly.” I firmly said.

“I'll be giving you just until tomorrow to give Lara what I am asking for. I hope everyone will arrive safely next week. I'll be there to fetch you all when you arrive so don't worry. I'll be taking my leave now since I know you have to settle some things up. Lara just call me if something happened here.” I said to my secretary before walking out of the meeting room.

I opened the door of my office before getting the spare box at the corner of my office. I started to collect my personal things that was inside of my office since Travis will be the one using this from now on. I put the picture frames that was on top of my table inside of the box.

I spent my time arranging my things. I heard someone knocking through the door. “Come in.” I yelled. The door opened slightly revealing Travis with hands full of food. “Let's eat.” he walk inside while putting the paper bags on  the table. “What are you going to do this afternoon?” he asked, handing me some food as I took a sit beside him. “I'll just stay inside my house resting.” I said to him as I eat the food that he bought.

“Can I be the one to give you a ride later this evening to the airport?” he ask me as I just nodded at him. I finished my food first throwing it in the bin. “I'll call someone to bring your car here and also to gas it up.” I told him as I get up grabbing the box that was full of my personal things. “Do you want me to carry them?” Travis stood up walking towards my place. “No it's okay. I can take it from here and thank you for the food. I'll be going now. Be at my house before 6:30 pm since my flight is scheduled at 7:00 pm.” I informed him.

I walk out of my office carrying my stuffs taking the elevator to go down the basement were my car is parked at.