Chapter 15

[Guilt]

S I E N N A -

When the moment Cala walk out of the shop I felt the guilt rushing up to me and I know I fucked things up. I don't even know what's happening to me. I'm confused with myself and with my feelings since yesterday and I thought avoiding her was the best thing to do so I can just forget about what I am feeling.

“You know you were really harsh to her earlier. Did you check your phone already?” I heard Elle ask before seating down beside me. We were watching some movies inside my apartment while binge eating. “Yeah I know and I already saw her missed calls.” she sighed so I look at her. “I know Cala loves you so I know that she's hurting right now from the words that you said to her but I know I can't blame you either cause you're still confused but then again you should've spit those words out to her directly.” she scolded me as I lower my head down.

“Look Cala has been good to all of us especially you. It hurts me that you and her are hurting. Tell me do you have feelings for her?” she asks suddenly. I don't know what to answer to her question. Do I have feelings for her? I shake the thought out of my head.

“She's nice, thoughtful, caring, beautiful and hot. She puts others up first before her. She makes me blush with her words and actions. She makes my heart beat wildly when she's near me. I felt the same feeling like before but right now it's more different it's like I've found something that has been missing to me and I thought that was the ring but it wasn't when she gave me the ring I didn't felt  the longing that I have for Astrid but instead I was happy because she was the one who gave me the ring back I was happy because of her not because she have back something missing to me because she was the one who was filling the missing piece in my heart-.” I fiddle with my fingers. “Hey you're rumbling too much I know you have the hots for her too.” she teasingly said to me as I slap her arm.

“You sadist but hey apologize to her and confess to her before it's too late. You can still fix this.” she pats my shoulder up before turning the TV off. “And I want to sleep also so adios.” she run up the stairs leaving me here seated all alone still overthinking it.

I took my phone out and started to dial her number I hope that she's still awake but to my dismay the other line was not picking up maybe she's asleep  already. I'll just talk to her tomorrow when she comes by to the shop. I cleaned our mess up and throwing the garbage before turning off the lights here in the living room.

I walk upstairs and went inside of my room to wash my face up so I can rest and think of a way on how can I apologize to Cala tomorrow. I rub my face with cleansing foam as I look at myself in the mirror. I'm such an idiot for her hurting her feelings earlier. That was so not mature of me and I was like I'm twenty-five already and here I am spitting out some words without thinking. I splash the running water off my face to rinse it.

I grab my towel while gently drying off my face. I hope tomorrow we'll be okay again. I brush my hair down before laying down my bed. I was gazing up my ceiling. My room was dark but the moon was giving a little light to room that was illuminating throught my window. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as my breathing was getting heavier. I can't fight my sleepiness anymore so I closed my eyes slowly as I let the dark consume me drifting me to dreamland.

---
I'm sorry for the short update folks.