Author's Note

WARNING:

This book includes contents that may be uncomfortable for some people to read. This could be problematic and/or uncomfortable to some, hence stop reading if the contents caused you to feel uneasy. I'll aim to forewarn readers about potentially disturbing content and I ask everyone to help create an atmosphere of mutual respect and sensitivity.

REMINDER:

English may be used but the language is not my mother tongue. Hence, I hope for your understanding when the book is not beautifully written with a wide vocabulary and perfect grammars. I would glady appreciate it if you would want to correct any of my feature mistakes.

____________________

Hello, Teddehax here.

The author of Caffeine Sensitive and this is basically my first time writing a story with this kind of content. I was just scrolling down the internet when I happened to watch More then or Equal to 75 Celsius it's a web drama and I highly recommend it. Some scenes from the web drama may also be here but I am trying to make this book on its own unique way. Simply, the novel revovles around the protagonist finding for a certain woman with a pair of feline eyes which the protagonist fell in love with.

I welcomed any comments in the book and criticism. I would be happy if you guys' be real about your opinion and feelings regarding the plot, my writing or the character development. I won't put any barrier to your thoughts and gladly accept any point of view. For me, it's very fascinating how everyone has their own perspective of the storyline and and I would like to know. But, please be aware of the warning I've put earlier, I cannot negotiate with such complaints about the issues the content of the book have as I've put a warning beforehand.

This story is not much of an angst but enough to handle. If it comes to you that it's too much to handle, please stop reading.