Chapter 20

[I love you's]

C A L A -

I was busy for the whole three days negotiating and talking to the landlords so I decided to just buy the houses. I arranged all the papers because tomorrow it'll be theirs. They are scheduled to arrive today but their flight was delayed and was rescheduled later so they will be arriving tomorrow morning.

After receiving the informations from Lara three days ago I immediately started to locate some places and I'm glad dad was here with me to help me. Travis has been keeping in contact with me since last two days ago. He said that Sienna keeps on crying when he saw me and my brothers picture all over the internet and I was laughing all throughout our talk. I told Travis to tell Sienna that I'll be calling her later this evening. I'll be the one adjusting for her.

Lark is out of the house again. I decided to just stay at home today since I don't have anything to do today. The door of my room opened slightly and I saw mom peeking in. “Someone's on phone.” mom whispered. I stood up and went downstairs to answer the call. “Suarez Residence what can I do for you?” I ask politely while leaning on the whole. “Cala?” I squinted my eyebrows as soon as I heard the voice from the other line. “Hey are you okay?” I ask worriedly cause her voice was trembling. “Are you crying?” I ask again but then I heard nothing. I look at my watch and it's almost lunch time and it's almost midnight there at London.

I froze on my spot when I heard what she had said “I miss you.” I smiled “I miss you too. Hey stop crying you might get ugly if you'll keep crying.” I said while chuckling lightly. “Are you saying that I'm ugly.” I widen my eyes at her statement. “No you are the most beautiful woman that even when you're crying you're still beautiful.” I lovingly said to her.

“Cala the food is ready.” mom called out from the kitchen. “Sienna I'll call you in the morning and it's late already there so take a rest.” I said before hanging up the phone. I took my phone out of my pocket to text her. “What's her name?” mom asked teasingly. “Her name is Sienna, she's the girl that I was talking about.” mom smiled at me. “Then take her here. Let me meet her.”

“Not now mom but soon.” we ate together since dad was out and so was Lark.

Evening came and I was looking forward to talking to Sienna. All of us were eating silently in this long table. I can't wait to call her. “Can you rip the smile of yours?” I heard dad chuckled at Lark's question. “Oh hon if you just knew who called her earlier.” mom joined the teasing. “She looks like a teenager that has been noticed by her crush.” mom added that earned laughs from both dad and Lark. “Okay I'm done eating now. Enjoy your dinner fam.” I put my plate on the sink before going upstairs and entered my room slumping to my bed.

It's currently 7 am there at London. I dialed her number and it took only three rings for her to pick it up. “Hello?” A raspy voice welcomed me which sounds very hot. “I'm sorry did I call too early?” I ask her. I heard some shufflings from the other line when an idea suddenly pop from my freaking mind. “I'm sorry I just woke up. I decided to not go to work right now.”

“Can we face time?” I was hoping for her to agree. “Y-eah.” I chuckled at how she stuttered. I ended the call and started to call her again I keep rolling on my bed waiting for her to answer it. I saw her beautiful face through the screen of my phone. “Hi.” I shyly greeted her. “Hi it's evening over there right?” she asks as I nodded. “I'm sorry.” she suddenly apologized to left me baffled.

“Why are you saying sorry?” I ask her as I lay comfortably on my bed. “I'm sorry for the things that I've said the last time. I was just really frustrated with what you are doing to me.” I squinted my eyebrows not knowing what she's talking about. Why would she be frustrated with me? “You were all caring and loving and it gives me a familiar feeling but it was much stronger.” She looked directly to my eyes.

“I love you.” she said softly and I smiled. I was silent for a moment when suddenly buried her face on her pillow so I laughed at her reaction. “Hey are you embarrassed of what you have said?” I ask still laughing. “You were not saying anything. It took me a lot of courage to tell you that.” she complained. “Look first of all there is nothing to be sorry about and secondly you look adorable while saying it to me shyly.” I said to her.

“Are you still crying about the picture?” I ask curiously while suppressing my laughter. “Who is he anyway?” she asks. “I'll tell you soon but for now I want to clear my name to you that there is nothing between us. It's been always you.” I sincerely said. “So are we good now?” I ask.

She smiled at me before answering. “Yes.” her reply was short but I'm happy that we are okay now. “I'll see you soon.” I whispered to myself. I don't know if she heard it but I hope not. “You should go to work this afternoon and just rest for the whole morning.” I suggested. “And you also need to sleep now. I don't want to see a panda.” she laugh at what she said.

I was about to end the call when I remembered something. “Sienna I love you too.” I softly said as I look at her. She was blushing madly that made me chuckle. “I'll end it now. Better go to work okay.” I ended the call as I roll over my bed squeling through my pillow.