Chapter 21

[A year after]

CA L A -

It's almost the end of the year being away from London. Things are going smooth and great and I'm currently waiting for my boarding time. Lark already left me here because he needs to settle some things up. I'm taking a flight to London today to celebrate christmas and new year there. I haven't talk to Sienna lately because she was busy with some things that I don't even know because even if I ask her she won't tell me a damn thing.

Travis already know that I'll be arriving this evening cause I ask him to pick me up later. I'm planning to surprise Sienna tomorrow with my arrival. As soon as I heard that it's time for me to go I immediately stood up from my seat.The flight attendant guided me to the first class where I'll be sitting.

After twelve hours of flight the plane landed safely as I put my duffel bag over my shoulders waiting for Travis to come and pick me up. It's six in the evening already. I saw a black sedan car stopping in front of me as Travis walk towards ne grinning. “I miss you.” he pouted as I scoff at him. “We always face time.” I put my duffel bag inside his compartment before sitting on the passengers seat but he grab my wrist immediately stopping me from doing so.

I look at him as he looks so nervous. “Elle never let me to let anyone seat there except her.” I laugh at how he said it not at what he said cause I understand Elle but the look on Travis face was funny it looks like Elle will bury him alive if he let anyone sit there so I closed the door and went to sit at the backseat. “We're going to stop by at a cafe.” Travis informed as I just jodded at him.

It didn't take to much as he stopped the car in front of the unfamiliar cafe. I look outside and the cafe was full of fairy lights surrounding it. “I'll just stay here go do your business.” I assuringly said to him resting my head at the said. “I'll be quick.” I close my eyelids as I let my sleepiness took over me.

I heard some muffle voices from outside as I open my eyelids to search for Travis. I look outside and I saw Travis with Elle and a girl beside them. She has her back facing me so I really can't recognize her. I decided to got out of the car since I felt my stomach grumble from hunger.

“Hey what took you so long?” I complained as the three of them look at my direction, my eyes widen as I saw Sienna froze on Elle's side while blushing madly. I walk towards them. Now my plan's ruined what an unexpected meeting. I soften my gaze to her. “We're going to eat dinner altogether and I hope you'll come with us but if you're too tired already I can just drop you off and bring some food for you.” Travis explained.

“I'm coming since it was nice sleeping inside your car.” I chuckled as I pat his shoulders standing in front of Sienna. “Then let's go.” Travis opened the passenger seat for Elle as I open the backseat for Sienna, she mumbled a low thanks to me. “Are you mad at me?” I ask as she's not talking to me. I saw how her expression changed. “No. I just don't know how to start a conversation and I'm too shy to do so.” I grab her hand and intertwined my fingers to hers which fits perfectly
to mine.

I stroked small circled to her palm to calm her. I pulled her closer to me as I kiss her crown. “You two are definitely dating.” I heard Elle said as I look at her smiling before answering. “Not yet.” Sienna slap ny shoulders as I laugh at her reaction. “Yah Travis be like Cala she's so sweet.” Elle complained jokingly as I saw how Travis frowned through the rear mirror I laughed at his reaction to Elle's complaint.

All of us got out of the car and went inside the restaurant to eat some dinner. I was sitting beside Sienna while Travis and Elle was infront of us. Soon the waiter approached our way and hand us out the menu. I hold Sienna's hand under the table as I smile at her. I put my chin on her shoulders to look over her menu. “What are you going to order?” I ask almost whispering to her ears. “I'll order some pasta, you?” she asks. “I'll order the same as you.”

We placed our orders already so we are just sitting here waiting. I saw a man eyeing Elle's legs so I immediately gave Travis a signal so he take his blazer off gently placing it on top of Elle's legs. He mumbled a small thanks to me as I nod at him. I took my phone out to text Lark when Sienna leaned her head on my shoulders. “Are you tired?” I ask her. “Yeah. Who are you texting?” she asks. “My brother.” I casually answered her question. “What's his name?”

“Lark.” and in cue the waiter cane with our orders placing it in front of us. We thank the waiter as we eat our dinner. A waitress suddenly came to us and put two small pieces on our table so I took it and so as Travis. I smirk and look at the waitress that came to us before crumpling the paper up. “What was that?” Sienna ask taking the paper that was already crumpled. I look at her as she was looking at me with an unreadable face.

“You're dead.” I heard Travis whispered but I didn't understand what he was trying to say. After eating I insisted to pay for our food. As we were on the road “Travis drop us to my apartment. Cala's staying there.” I look at her as she speaks to Travis and  he just nodded at her. I tried to speak to her but she's ignoring me. Travis stopped the car in front of Sienna's apartment as the both of us got out. I told Travis to open the compartment so I can get my duffel bag.

As soon as the both of us entered her apartment I look around it loving the vibe of her place. She was about to go upstairs so I dropped my duffel bag and gently grab her hand. “Hey talk to me please.” I pleaded as I can't take this anymore. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear staring at her brown orbs deeply. “I hate it when people flirt with you.” she confessed so I engulfed her into a hug kissing her temple.

“Can I ask you something? I know this is not the way that I've planned to ask you but here it goes. Will you be my girlfriend?” I whispered to her ear as she hugs me tightly. I seperate myself from her a little to know her answer. “Of course yes.” I smiled at her answer. I caressed yhe sude of her cheek before claiming her luscious plump lips.

Her lips started to move with mine wrapping her hands on my nape pulling me closer to her. I put my hand on her back.

---
They finally kissed. Yippie