Chapter 10

[Tears]

S I E N N A -

My cheeks started to heat up as I thanked her. I put the foods on the table there were no rice available at the moment so meat and eggs for now. She sat opposite to mine so I am facing her. She look at me for a moment before devouring the food that both of us made. "Eat." I heard her said as I saw her spoon near my lips with eggs on it.

I opened my mouth to eat the it and I saw her smile. "You should eat to. We'll leave the place after this, I know I have caused trouble for you and also for Elle. I'll drive the both us back there and I'm sorry too." she apologized. "You don't have to apologize since it was my fault. I'm sorry for shouting at you awhile ago." I sincerely said.

I remembered what Travis told me while we were on our way here. "Did you really look for me for over a year now?" my curiosity is killing me since then after Travis had told me about it. She choke on her food so I immediately stood up from my seat to get a glass of water. I handed her the water as she chug it down hurriedly not leaving any drops of it.

"W-hat d-id Travis exactly told you?" I can hear that she's nervous by how she stuttered on her words. "Travis told me that after you encountered me, you kept the ring and tried to look for me when you have time and you didn't stop looking for me for over a year. He also said to me that you never smile when you meeting someone new but he said that after meeting me you were smiling." I said trying to see her reaction but instead she chuckled. "Well that's true." she silently eat as I watch her. I don't want to tell her that Travis also tod me about her feelings.

"Let me wash the dishes first before we go. You can either stay at the living room or roam around. Do whatever you want." I left the kitchen going upstairs I want explore her room. As soon as I entered her room I noticed the pictures hanging on her wall she's really a family oriented person. Her room screams darkness but at the same time softness. Her walls were painted with black and white paint contrasting each other. Her bed was all black. Almost everything that is inside here is black and white.

I sat at the edge of her bed feeling the softness of the mattress. I feel so exhausted right now, all I want to do is sleep. I'll just take a nap here for awhile. I laid down as I close my eyes ready to go t dreamland.

C A L A -

I dried my hand with a towel as I was already done washing the dishes. I head straight to the living room but Sienna was not there I look at the wall clock. It was already 2:00 pm and the clouds were gray which I guess it's gonna rain. I went upstairs to look for Sienna when I noticed that the door of my room was slightly opened.

I saw her sleeping soundly on my bed, I guess she was so exhausted. I walk towards her as I sat at the opposite side of the bed. I stared at her for a moment. I look outside to see that it's raining slightly. I plant a soft kiss on her forehead before getting my coat on my closet before going out. We'll be stuck here for tonight so might as well buy some food first so we won't starve ourselves. I entered my car before driving down the road. Our house is far away from the city.

My family likes being with the nature so they purposely built the house near the ocean but of course not that near. I arrived at a local market as soon as I entered all the vendors were smiling at me. "It's nice to see you again Cala." Ms. Cole hugged me tightly which I also did.

I quickly went back before Sienna wakes up as I opened the front door I saw her curled up on the sofa while sobbing so I put the plastic bags down before walking to her. "Hey what's wrong?" she sat up while looking at me with tears streaming down on her face. I wipe her tears away using my thumb as I caress her cheeks. I envelope her into a hug to calm her down. "Are you okay? Sorry for leaving, I know the rain was going to get heavy so before that I went out to buy some grocery cause I know we'll be probably stuck here until tomorrow and it's not safe for us to go back when it's raining." I explained while patting her back lightly.

"I just got scared." she mumbled I let go of her as I stand up getting the plastic bags. "It's still early if you want to watch something feel free to do so. Everything in here is working don't worry." I put the foods on the pantry while the frozen goods inside the freezer.

I saw her watching some movies so I sat down beside her to also watch since there is nothing to do here besides it's raining heavily outside.

Raindrops keeps falling from the sky as my eyelids started to get heavy. I closed my eyes for moment before opening it again. "You can sleep also you know." I heard her said but I was too sleepy to understand it.