Do You Trust Me?

(Syna's pov)

Today was suppose to be able to see if Xeni really trusts me with her life, so I had a plan for when we went to the gun range today.

We were pulling up to the place and I could see her tensing up. I went and parked in my reserved spot. I turned the engine off and rested my hand on her thigh.

"Hey it's ok, dont worry. We won't be here long ok?"

She sighed a heavy sigh and nodded her head ok.

We got out the car and went inside. I already had my section ready for when I came. I was close friends with the owner so I had a private area, just me and Xeni. Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen outrageous.

We went upstairs to our spot and went into this big room with a couch and all my favorite guns layed out on a table. I told Xeni to stand next to the table while I stand on the other side to show her why they were special to me. I don't usually open up to people but I felt I could trust her with this stuff. I wasn't gonna exactly show her how to shoot yet. I'll save that for another day, she was already nervous enough.

"Ok Xeni, today I'll be showing you how these guns shoot and why they are my favorite"

She nodded. She looked kind of excited.

I picked up the first gun. They were all on safety so it wouldn't harm anyone.

"This right here is a TS-12. It's very easy to control and it's gotten alot of my tasks done quickly." Don't get frightened, im about to shoot at that paper down there"

She stood back a few inches and examined me. We had the sound proof earphones on so the sound wouldn't bust our eardrums out.

I held the gun tightly in my hand, like I do any other time, and I shot at the paper 5 times. I put the gun back on safety mode and sat it on the table.

"I don't know if you've noticed but you see how smoothly and fast the bullets went. I wasn't shaking and wobbling everywhere so it was very easy to control. That's one of my favorites."

I went to the table and picked up the next gun so she could examine it.

"This, as you may know.. or may not, is a Glock 19, Gen 5. The bullets are 9mm, which means they're cheaper and most known. Also majority of guns use 9mm bullets."

She seen I was going to shoot again so she went back to the spot she was before. I held my hands up and tightened my grip on the gun. I shot at the paper 5 times but I did it slower this time.

I put it on safety mode and sat it back on the table.

"With that gun though you have to have hand control. If you don't have a tight grip on it you could drop the gun and it could go off and shoot an innocent person. Just make sure your grip on this one is tight"

"So, im curious.. how long have you been dealing with guns?"

"About 10 years now. I actually use to train people and give them lessons how to shoot. But I got into a situation that made me want to stop giving lessons for awhile. I wouldn't mind doing it again though, the money was good."

"Oh they paid you?"

"Yeah, about 5k each session."

"Woah 5 thousand? Why so much?"

"Because im Syna, I wasn't settling for less."

"Oh"

She probably thought I was greedy for money or I just do certain things for money. That's not the case. I didn't want to do the sessions at all but me being generous at the time, I did it and hey why not get paid 5k. Who wouldn't? They were practically begging me.