Chapter 21

Oh my god guys I'm alive believe it or not (0v0 ;) sorry for the time gap I've been have some real life issues, you know how this year has been with us. So please be safe out there and wear a mask!
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Quidditch and Forgiveness

"Mhm... Yeah... Oh really?"

"(Y/n) what are you doing?"

"Having an intellectual conversation with Smoky...did you need something, Ron?"

"Nope just asking, and here I thought we were weird huh Harry?"

I smiled looking at my friends as we sat outside near the black lake. Smoky sat on my stomach making all kinds of noises bouncing around, obviously, I don't understand what he's saying but that doesn't stop me from answering. It's like talking to a child they make no sense but you want them to feel involved.

It's been a while since me and my friends had this form of peace typical it's the day I also have the Quidditch match against Ravenclaw, "Scared for today?"

"Nah not even a little, I'm a solid wall that feels no emotio--awe bebe!"

Smoky sneezed turning to a ball of fluff, my friends laughed mocking my words, "Yeah solid wall this one says"

Harry teases pushing my shoulder, we laugh getting up knowing soon we'll be having DADA class. I sent Smoky back to the dorms heading back inside, "Hey Harry? Since you got the chance to ask me how about you? The Quidditch match between you and Hufflepuff is tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah I guess I'm the same as you, Solid Wall"

"Hey! That is not going to be a thing. Next person to call me that will face my inner demon"

I point at my friends getting a laugh out of each of them, Hermione came up to me asking what exactly my inner demon is, I smirked hunching over trying to create a spooky aura around me, "My Inner Demon... He's the most terrifying creature to walk this planet, he drinks the tears of crying little boys, he possesses only the sharpest of claws known to wizard-kind, he ca--"

"Is it Smoky?"

"... Look why don't you let me finish okay, Ron?.... And yes it's Smoky. But dont let those cute little owl eyes fool you. One day he'll rise against all of you!"

I point at each of them squint my eyes, obviously Smoky can't do such a thing...he's too much of a baby to try to hurt anyone but Malfoy. But! That won't stop me from training him up to attack other people! 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone turn your books to page 394"

Snape walked down the small space we had to walk through I took out my book sighing resting my cheek on my palm knowing this was going to be one of those days where Professor Snape takes over Professor Lupins' class for the day. 

It was like clockwork our Professor would get sick and Professor Snape would Substitute our class. And like every month the curious thoughts would fall in clouding my head from paying attention. I could feel the cogs in my head making up scenarios of the "Sick" Professor while we were doing classwork. Once a month he disappears for a day, once a month he gets pale and weak, once a week he comes back healthy and scared, once a week he acts like nothing happen. 

If I didn't know any better but those patterns seem a bit familiar to the book I've been reading for a while, funny I'd almost think our DADA Professor is a werewolf Haha...Hm.

...

....

.....

"HOLY COW!!"