she wakes you with kisses

Tzuyu was smiling as soon as she opened her eyes. Met with the bright golden rays of the sun peeking through the curtains and, even better, you beside her. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light before she opened her eyes all the way, only to feel her heart skip a beat time and time again when she saw your face.

Your hair was a little messy, some strands covering your face and blowing with every breath you let go of. She tucked a few strands behind your ear and then brushed her thumb along your cheek in circles. Her heart fluttered when you let out a few soft sounds fall from your lips and you stirred slightly, legs brushing against hers before you fell back asleep.

Though it's not the first time she's woken up beside you, it is the first time in a long time. Her schedule has been quite hectic and she hasn't had many mornings that she hasn't had to rush out the door lately. So, to wake up next to you and not have to get out of bed right away was a relief.

"You're so cute." She whispered softly as she stared at you and let her thumb brush along your chin and lower lip. She couldn't resist the urge to lean over and kiss your cheek lovingly. She planted a few kisses to your soft skin repeatedly and when she saw a smile tug at your lips and felt butterflies fill her chest, she found herself trailing her lips over your soft skin.

"Tzuyu," you whined a little, but a soft sigh followed because as much as you wanted to stay asleep it was impossible not to melt into her kisses along your skin. "It's early."

"No, it isn't. It's ten o'clock in the morning. Much later than we've both had to wake up lately." She smiled and continued to kiss across your face until she reached your lips. She kissed above and below them, as well as the corners. But she didn't kiss you fully and you opened your tired eyes to be met with her soft brown ones before smiling a little.

"You missed."

She bit her lip with a smile before pushing her lips onto yours for a soft, lazy kiss.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you too," you whispered in response and wrapped your arms around her to bring her closer, giggling along with her when she squealed a little. "Can we just lay here forever?"

She kissed your jaw softly before she opened her eyes and nodded. "I like the sound of that."