Chapter 21 - The Bass

Once we heard the news of Becca and Niall officially becoming a couple to say we all were excited was an understatement, we all screamed finally because it took them forever. Even Zayn celebrated, although we could tell that he was unsure about it first, even Becca was and we all wondered why but never actually asked. It was currently November in 2011 and Harry and I were out getting coffee and food because why not? Also he wanted to take me out on another date for some reason. We walked into the coffee shop, it was more like a retro dinner kind of thing but it was cool, we slid into a booth sitting opposite each other and ordered a drink each. Taking a leaf out of Tara's book I ordered a chocolate milkshake and then I also got a chocolate brownie because I felt like it, Harry ordered the same thing. We sat there and talked while we waited for our food to come, once it did we both ate, Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined them before resting our hands on the table. Little did we know that the paparazzi were actually outside taking photos, only when the waitress came around and pointed them out did we finally realise. The waitress who had been serving us for the time we had been here came around to give us the bill when she said something.
"Um I'm not sure if you're aware but there's the paparazzi outside taking photos of you two on your date." She said "Uh here's your bill Mr Styles, enjoy the rest of your date."
"Thank you" We both chorused
Discreetly I looked out the window and sure enough there was the paparazzi, trying to hide but really anyone could see them, taking photos of us, particularly off our intertwined hands. Harry signed the bill before standing up, I followed suit, he let go of my hands so that we could wave and thank the waitress before we intertwined them again. We paused out front of the entrance, Harry looked at me, mischief sparkling in his gorgeous green eyes.
"Let's give them a show shall we?"
I nodded and he let my hands go before opening the door for me, he bowed as I walked through, once outside I gave a small curtsey. Once we both rose he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it softly, while I looked away shyly. He then intertwined our hands again and we walked off towards the hotel again. Almost instantly we were pounced on by the paparazzi, camera and microphones were shoved in our faces as questions were shouted at us.
"Are you two dating?"
"Are you two a couple?"
I looked at Harry briefly and we both nodded at each other, we had this discussion last night, we've been dating for a couple of months now and we both agreed that it was time to go public with our relationship. What better time than now?
"Yeah we are." Harry said, gripping my hand "Now if you'll excuse us we must be heading back before the others send a search party."
I giggled before waving over my shoulder as Harry and I ran for it, despite us clearly giving the message that we didn't want them around, they chased us anyway. They continued taking photos as we ran for the hotel, we got to where the fans had gathered and ducked inside behind the security personnel. Luckily then the paparazzi had no chance, we raced up the stairs and entered our hotel room, where we found everyone gathered in the lounge room. Becca was lying on the couch, her head laying in Niall's lap while he braided her hair, everyone was watching them, almost dying from the cuteness overload. Louis still continued to use an endless array of pickup lines on Ambria, but we all know she finds it hilarious, currently they were sitting there and he was telling her jokes and making her laugh. Tara and Zayn were watching a movie or something and then Liam and Illene were sitting by the piano while she tried to teach him. Harry and I sat around and told the others what happened, we all laughed about it.

AN

Sorry for not updating in a long time, I was focused on finishing the Kinesis Girls.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the following chapters are all just the couples going public, then it skips straight to the Take Me Home tour.

Keep reading and I'll see you in the next chapter

Belle