Chapter 23 - The Pianist

We were on tour with the boys, their Up all Night tour, and were currently on stage playing our instruments, and Becca was off stage because despite the amount of protesting done by the rest of us she still refuses to come on. Zayn however is the one person who refuses to push her to do anything, and often makes us back off when he sees some sign that we can't even hope to understand. Those two can read each other like a book. I was sitting on stage and thinking about how both Mikayla and Harry as well as Tara and Zayn have gone public with their relationship, I mean should Liam and I? They don't seem to be stressed about everyone knowing, in fact it seemed to strengthen their relationship. Anyway the boys had just finished their last song of the night, closing the show with What Makes you Beautiful, when Liam smiled in my direction and exchanged looks with the other boys. They all exchanged smiles and they all nodded at Liam, who walked over to me where I was sitting on my piano stool, it was a grand piano but really modern. He grabbed his microphone out of his mic stand and strode over to where I was sitting, when he arrived I looked up at him curiously.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Just roll with it." He mouthed
He didn't speak because it would have been automatically picked up by the microphone so instead he chose to mouth it, I was extremely confused but stood up when he offered me a hand. He then led me to the front of the stage, I looked back over at where the other three girls were sitting, Tara looked mischievous, she definitely must know something. Liam came to a stop at the centre of the stage, right near the front, what on earth was he planning? Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn had all gone to the side to give us the full attention of the audience, who had fallen silent, curious as to what was going down. Well that makes two of us, I thought snarkily. Liam pointed to me before opening his mouth and speaking into the microphone.
"So everyone always see's us five boys onstage but what they don't see is the girls behind the scenes who do almost as much, if not more, than we do." He said "And I want to thank one of them tonight."
Where on earth is he going with this?
"So I would like to thank our lovely Pianist Illene." He said "Everyone give a round of applause to who just so happens to also be my Girl-"
I gave him a light slap that interrupted his speech because he winced, oops sometimes I forgot how much strength I have.
"-Fri-"
And that's when I realised what he was actually trying to do, he was announcing our relationship to the world, that's when a plan came to mind. The reason for the second break was because I turned his head and smashed my lips to his, his eyes widened in shock and I could hear Tara, Mikayla and Ambria screaming in the background. He pulled away before finishing what he was trying to say.
"-end." He finished "My girlfriend."
The entire stadium screamed their approval at the romantic scene playing out in front of them, Liam pulled me in for another kiss, this time dipping me as well when I tried to walk away. That's when I felt it, the light things landing on my shoulder, I looked over at the corner of my eye to see Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn all throwing rose petals over us. I fought back the laughter and finally pulled away, Liam looked a little sad so I gave him a playful nudge with my shoulder, we then took a courtesy and bow while everyone applauded, the other boys continue throwing the rose petals over us until I turned to them, annoyance written all over my features, Niall smiled at me awkwardly and I narrowed my eyes.
"Can you stop that?" I hissed
They all nodded and hid the bags of petals behind their bags, in which I smiled before walking offstage.

AN

Sorry for the lack of updates but I haven't written this or even glanced at it in forever. I hope you enjoyed it.

Belle