Chapter 24 - The Guitarist

Now Illene and Liam had gone public with their relationship, Louis and I had been discussing it but I wasn't completely sure if I was ready for the kind of media attention I'd get being his girlfriend. We were still on the Up All Night tour with the boys but were making a stop to go on the Late Night Show with James Cordon, or well the boys were. They got the phone call a couple days ago and agreed to do it almost on the spot, I guess they'll take whatever publicity they can get. And fast track to right now, I was sitting with Becca, Illene, Tara and Mikayla in the audience while the boys were up there with James Cordon, squeezing on only two couches. They looked to be having the time of their lives up there and James was really ramping up the comedy, suddenly his demeanor turned serious and I looked at Becca who was just staring at Niall, I sighed, laughing at her silently. I looked back at the stage to find Niall making eye contact with Becca, I giggled at that, they seemed to be having a silent conversation with their eyes, then my eyes fell on Louis, who was staring at me. Once he caught my eye he sent me a wink before blowing me a kiss, I silently laughed, however Louis' actions did not go unnoticed by James.
"Louis, Niall" He said "So we're all aware that the other three are currently in a relationship but the question that everyone is asking is what about you two?"
Louis and I shared a glance, I nodded and Louis smiled but I knew that he was already deciding to act it out in front of the cameras. Louis nodded dramatically before grabbing Niall in a side hug, Niall looked confused before recovering quickly.
"Well James you see I'm currently in a relationship with my best friend..." He said pausing for a moment "My best friends... SISTER! Yeah I'm in a relationship with Ambria, isn't that right Babe?"
He looked at me and everyone in the room turned and looked at me, I swallowed as James and the rest of the boys waved me up. Unfortunately when I arrived there were no seats considering the boys took up most of the room, so Louis patted his lap and inclined his head, I sighed before hesitantly sitting on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I got comfortable. He put his lips next to my ear.
"You okay with this love?" He asked "Because if you're not I'll get the boys to shove over."
Already just hearing his voice in my ear I felt much better, just him being here was enough for me to be able to push all the thoughts, all the overthinking that was happening beneath the surface. I shook my head before whispering into his ear,
"No." I whispered "I'll be fine, but if I need anything I'll let you know."
He nodded and we became acutely aware of anyone else in the room, James locked in on me and I swallowed nervously.
"So Ambira, Harry's twin sister, almost seventeen years of age and now dating THE Louis Tomlinson."
I smiled and nodded bashfully, making eye contact with Becca in the audience, she smiled at me and sent me the thumbs up, I smiled back at her gratefully.
"Yes well it's true." I smiled, my tone a little bashful
The entire audience cheered loudly along with James and the rest of the boys, I could see Becca, Illene, Tara and Mikayla cheering the loudest. I laughed at them fondly, James gestured for the audience to quieten as he wanted to say something.
"So any chance of a kiss from the newly announced couple?"
My eyes widened at the request but in respons I twisted in Louis' lap and leant in, however Louis wanted to kiss me on his own terms so pressed his lips to mine before I had the chance. I smiled against his lips as we stayed locked together, without looking I could tell Harry was protesting furiously. We pulled apart
"NO MY EYES!" He protested "NEVER AGAIN!"
"Not like you can talk Harold." I said "We all know you were making out with Mikayla backstage."
The crowd oohed and Harry went bright red, I smirked victorious over him once more.

AN

It's been a long time for this book as well, I really need to get myself into a schedule for updating.

As always,

Keep reading and I'll see you in the next chapter

Belle