Be my Valentine

<3
After wishing that you would officially be Spencer's wife, it was finally happening. It felt so surreal, you felt as if the missing part of your life had reconnected itself all in one place. February 14, Valentine's day. The day of cherishing one another, loving one another.

You sprung out of bed to the sight of a bouquet of red roses, your favorite. Along with the flowers, there was a note that simply wrote, "Today is the day, my darling. I cant wait to see you. Have fun getting ready. I love you -Your Husband." You immediately blush at the card. Moments later, there was a knock at the door. You make your way over to the door as you open it to see Morgan.

"Good morning Princess, rise and shine. It's time to get you all pretty" Morgan says with a smile. You chuckle as you give him a hug. "Thank you for this Morgan. If it wasn't for you, I probably would've been too nervous to ever get closer with Spence." you say. "Well, that is true. Its my pleasure. Lets get going shall we?" he says leading you to the car.

You hop in as he starts to drive, you had to start the hair and makeup process with the girls. Minutes later, you arrive. Garcia had already placed your dress in a separate room beforehand so that you wouldn't have to worry about it being revealed. You step out of the car as you enter the building. Marble floors, gorgeous white sparkling curtains, this place was a dream.

After admiring it for a few seconds, you walk into the room that Rossi had told you to go into. As soon as you walk in, the girls shout an excited scream. "Sit down Y/N, it's time for makeup" Garcia says as she jumps up and down.

"Good afternoon to you guys too" you say with a giggle. "Are you ready?" Emily says. "Been ready" you reply back with a smile. You sit down as JJ starts to do your makeup. Fun fact, she was amazing at it.

Emily had the talent of creating beautiful bouncy curls, so you let her do whatever she pleased to your hair. Garcia began to paint your nails as she matched the color perfectly to your ring. After jamming to Tame Impala for 2 hours, your look had finally been complete.

You look in the mirror as you gasp. You looked so gorgeous yet so elegant. You had natural but glowing makeup, your nails looked clean, your hair had so much volume, you felt beautiful. "Guys, I didn't expect this. Thank you all, I love you all so much" you say as you reach in for a group hug.

You felt as if you were going to cry, but you didn't want to ruin your mascara of course. You had put on your dress and everything felt magical. "It's time, Hotch and Morgan are right outside the door. We will see you in a bit" JJ says as the girls leave the room.

You take a deep breath as you take Hotch and Morgan's hand. You hear piano music start to play as everyone turns around to see you walking down the aisle. You instantly felt nervous, your grip on the two of them tightened at the sight of Spencer.

Have you ever seen a man this handsome? There he stood, his tuxedo perfectly fitted on him. His smile lines as he looked you in the eye, following your steps. You could tell his eyes were glossy, he quickly wiped away his tears.

You smiled as you saw your bridesmaids and groomsmen looking happier than ever. Once you got to Spencer, Hotch and Morgan kissed your cheek and let you go. You grabbed Spencer's hands as he was speechless.

He shook his head as he looked you up and down, he smiled as he let out a deep breath. "We are gathered here today to see the wedding of Y/N Y/L/N and Spencer Reid. Two incredible people that I have been lucky enough to have in the office with me. Let's begin with your vows, Mr. Reid." Rossi says looking over at Spencer.

He clears his throat as he looks up at you. "Y/n, I knew I loved you when I first saw you. The way you so effortlessly looked beautiful as you studied your case files, your determination to anything you wanted to achieve. Just the sight of you makes me have butterflies. You have made my life the best experience it could have ever been. You have showed me what it feels like to truly love someone, and I thank you for that. The way we started getting closer is a story only me and you will ever know, an intriguing story I must say. That is what you are, Intriguing. You are such an incredible woman and I'm so blessed to be standing in-front of you, ready to make you my wife today. I love you, and I always will til death do us part." He said with tears streaming down his face. "Spence.." you said quietly as you started to choke up on your tears.

You took a deep breath as you pulled it together. "Spencer, the boy genius at the BAU who could tell you any fact you wanted to know. The man who made me comfortable with everything, and I mean absolutely everything. You're so mysterious might I say, and I love that about you. You're different than everyone else, your love for me is different. Since that day I first started at the BAU, I couldn't take my mind off of you. I would tell Morgan how I was growing a crush on you slowly as the days progressed, he told me to go for it and I was so nervous. I'm so glad I did. Thank you for always helping me through the most difficult times of my life, no matter how rough the situation was. Thank you for risking your life just to save me, I can never repay you for that. I love you so much, more than you'll ever know." you say as Spencer wipes your tears.

At this point, everyone in the ceremony was crying. Your bridesmaids were wiping tears off each-other, even Hotch was crying. As Rossi looks at you and Spence, he nods his head. Henry came up to the stand and was holding a ring.

Jack followed along as he put petals on the floor. Spencer smiled as he took the ring from the miniature pillow he held. He placed the ring on your finger. "I now pronounce you, Y/N Reid and Spencer Reid. You may kiss the bride" Rossi says.

Spencer placed his hand on your cheek and pulled you close for a kiss. Everyone started cheering as you held Spencer, cherishing every moment. Everyone got up as the DJ started to play music. Now, was officially the time to celebrate your marriage with Spencer.

Hours pass as you dance with everyone, doing toasts after toasts to the team. As you're dancing with Spencer, you notice JJ and Emily leave a couple minutes earlier. You ignore it as you finish off your wedding, you had left the venue with Spencer in a convertible that had a huge sign on the back.

The sign said, "Just Married." As you're driving home, you and Spencer had a conversation about how insane today was. It was more than you could have ever asked for, it was perfect.

As you arrive back home, Spencer runs up to the door and opens it. "Surprise baby" Spencer says as he leads you into the house. It was filled with rose petals that led the way to your room.

Candles were lit with the smell of vanilla roaming through the air. There was a note from JJ and Emily that said, "Hope you enjoy lovers!" You laugh as you read the note, now it made sense why they left.

Last but not least, you enter your room as there was handcuffs on the bed. You were shocked as you looked over at Spencer. He grinned and raised an eyebrow, "Take off your dress" he said with a seductive tone.

Without hesitation, you started to undress. You loved when Spencer had a dominant role in your alone time. Tonight was going to be a night filled with new experiences, and new beginnings.