Show on the Road

6:00 AM. Your alarm clock rings once again for a new day at Quantico. You get up faster than usual because you are flying to Los Angeles today. As you get up out of bed, you notice you left your TV on. When you go over to turn it off, you see the news talking about the killer in LA along with a hotline. "JJ got the news over there early this morning I bet." You say to yourself as you focus on the screen. After a few moments of watching the TV, you turn it off and get ready for work. Same routine you always do. Make your favorite breakfast, turn on the shower, jam to music, do your makeup and hair, slip on your heels again and you're finished. As you are about to get an Uber, you notice a text from another unknown number.

You open the message, noticing this time it's Morgan because he called you princess.
Morgan: I live around your area, need a ride princess?
He had texted 4 minutes ago.
Y/N: Yes please, I owe you.

Within 2 minutes, you heard a honk outside. You make your way out and see Morgan with the windows down motioning you to hop in. "Good morning, ready for today? Might be a little crazy." He says looking at you. "Yeah, i'm ready. I can handle crazy, I lived in Florida remember?" You say laughing. Morgan laughs along with you. "You know the group loves you already. When we get to Quantico, we will board a jet that will take us to LA. Plane ride is pretty simple, we go over the case, some people relax and some people work. It's your choice what you'd like to do."

He says making a right turn at the light. "I will work, I have been thinking a lot about this case. What psychopath puts children in a dumpster?" You say with a uncomfortable look on your face. "You'd be surprised how sick our cases can get, just hang in there." Morgan says as he pulls into the parking lot of Quantico. "Alright girl lets get this show on the road." Morgan says unbuckling his seat belt. You get out of the car to see a jet in the distance. As you approach the jet, Hotchner awaits at the top of the stairs.

"Good morning Agent y/l/n, take this file, you can look over it and see if you get any ideas as we fly." Hotchner says with a welcoming grin. "Good morning!" You say back with a smile. "I'll definitely look over it and let the team know if I get anything." You say as you take the files from Hotchner. You get into the jet and immediately everybody starts saying good morning to each other. You give Prentiss and JJ a hug, along with handshakes to Rossi and Reid. Morgan looks over at Reid, who had a questioning look on his face.

You couldn't tell if he was happy or sad. "Aw, what's wrong pretty boy? You wanted a hug from the princess?" Morgan jokingly says as he watches Reid's cheeks turn pink. You look over at Reid who now looks uncomfortable. Morgan also notices how Reid's expression changed. "Cmon pretty boy I was joking." Morgan says with a laugh. "Haha, I know." Reid says with a fake smile as he looked down, clicking his pen. "Everybody gather around." Hotchner says placing the photographs from the case on the table. "We get to LA in a couple hours, our goal here is to find this killer. Once we land, we will go to the scenes and inspect them for ourselves." Hotchner says with a nervous sigh. "Time for takeoff everybody." Rossi says as he makes his way over to his seat.