Fairy Tale

As you take off your dress, your mind starts to wander about the first time Spencer had ever touched you. Spencer quickly takes off his tux, still maintaining eye contact with you. As you successfully undress, you lay on the middle of the bed as you gaze up at him, towering over you.

"What are you going to do to me, Doctor Reid?" you say seductively as you watch his eyes fill with desire. He grabs your chin and pulls you towards his lips as he whispers, "I'm going to make you wish you never agreed to this." Your thighs instantly felt warm as he began to smirk.

He bent down in front of you and pushed you back so that you were flat on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He left the room for a moment as you began to wonder what was about to happen to you. Minutes later, footsteps approached the room.

You began to feel his hands trace little circles in between your thighs. He was teasing you, and you knew how much he loved that. After seconds of tracing, you felt his tongue start to trace. You jerk up slightly as the feeling aroused you.

He gets closer and closer to your folds as he begins to slowly glide his tongue against you. You let out a moan as he starts to hum, slightly going faster. Your eyes roll back into your head as he inserts a finger.

"You're such a good girl, y/n." he says as he picks up the pace. "Spence-Spencer I'm gonna-" you say as you get interrupted. He takes his finger out and lets out a slight chuckle. "Not yet baby, not yet" he says grabbing your hands.

He kisses both of your hands as he reached in a cabinet that was beside of him. He takes out handcuffs as you bite your lip. He places them on you as he instructs you to lay back down, but this time ass up.

You do as your told as he grabs the nearest candle. "It might be a little hot" he says as he pours the candle wax down your back. It was very hot at first, then it cooled down and felt quite nice.

He began to pour more as you got used to the heat. He moved right behind you as you felt his bulge grinding up against your skin. You let out a deep breath at the thought of it.

Without hesitation, he pushed himself into you as you both moaned. "Fuck y/n" he mumbled to himself as he went faster and faster.

You gripped the sheets as your eyes started to water. There was so much satisfaction happening at once you couldn't contain yourself. You climaxed as he kept thrusting in and out of you, your whole body was in a euphoric state.

"Ready for something a little intense?" he says breathlessly. "Yes, please" you say gasping for air. He grabs the whip you had once enjoyed way too much as he smacks it against your sensitive skin. The whip tightened your skin as you were still recovering from your climax.

He continues to whip you until faint red marks appeared. You had to admit, you absolutely loved that feeling. As he stops, he grabs your breasts from behind and starts to kiss on your neck. Usually Spencer is very sweet with you and soft, but tonight was different.

He continues to kiss your body as he mumbles in your ear, "I love you so much, you're so beautiful." You turn around to face him as your lips lock against his. You grab his face closer to yours as you passionately kiss his soft lips.

"I love you too" you say pushing him down on the bed as you're on top of him. He starts to blush, "I knew you were going to be dominant" he says. You laugh as you shake your head, "Fuck you babe" you say playfully. "That's your job, isn't it?" he says smirking. Why is he always so damn clever.

You start to ride him as his head falls back. You loved being in charge, it was always enjoyable seeing his eyes flutter with pleasure. As you continue, you could tell that he was going to climax. By now, you knew every move and position that would easily make Spencer pleased.

Just like that, he let out a moan as you both finished at the same time. You let  out a deep breath and cuddled into his arms. You were now laying on his chest as you felt his heartbeat.

This moment was something you dreamed about the very first day you stepped into that office. Being able to talk to Spencer was one of your best accomplishments, but marrying him? Y/n, you're one of a kind. The love you have for each other is unique, kind of like a fairy tale.

As you thought of your love story with Spencer and how it all started at the BAU, you began to cry. Not because you were upset, because you were lucky enough to have the life you wanted. Spencer is your world, the reason you believe in happy endings.

He looked down at you and he realized tears shed from your cheek down to your jawline. "What's wrong baby?" he says concerned. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong, I love you Spencer Reid." He grins as his eyes start to water as well, "And I love you too Y/n Reid" he says back.

Spencer Reid, the boy genius who knew every little detail and every single fact you could think of. The man who cares about others more than himself, the man who was perfect for you and is now your husband. I guess you could say he was always sweet, but sexy.