The dark rebellious dragon.

Gili was staring as she was piquing from her hiding place behind Declan. She couldn't help it. Her curiosity got the best of her as she literally was staring as this Exorcist who apparently knew Declan. Or was he even an exorcist? Gili could not see or sense that blue light who had been coming from his partner. So, who was he? Her first guess would be that he was yet another demon. It made sense if Declan knew him. However, that was soon revealed to be much more, when Declan spoke.

"Greetings my prince. I have been awhile. Care to explain why you are in the human world? You been missing from quite some time". Gili was staring in awe now at this purple haired male. He was a demon prince. She could see how the boy grimaced.

"Yuto! Call me Yuto! I am no prince of yours" the boy then hissed in an angry tone "As for your question, not unless you wanna explain your activities as well Declan. What drives you to the human world? Did my father sent you to get me?".

"No. Why would you even think that?" Declan mused. He sounded confused.

"Why would I..." Yuto roamed through his hair in sheepish matter "Guess you didn't take up on father's request. Not that it matters...".

"So, it is true? You recommended me for a seat at the inner council before you went missing" Declan interrupted in an almost fierce tone "Does he know you are betraying your own kind by siding with the order?! You know what they have done to our kind, and you still became an apprentice, or do they have you under a contract?".

"How dare you?! I am the Yuto Haouryu, the second son of the demon king. We cannot be bound that easily!" Yuto hissed fiercely. "And what I do is none of your business!". Gili looked from both boys with a questionable look? What was going on here? A demon king and his son, the Order, what did all that mean?

"If you are not bound, then you are a traitor!" Declan hissed as energy rose up around him and a water bubble appeared in his hands once again. He fired it at Yuto who easily reflected it with a tail who had suddenly shown behind him.

"You are the one to talk Declan Akaba. You rejected my father's offer and instead decided to create mayhem in the human world! Shay and I saw you at that high school. We were investigating your summoning and how you killed those students. You might have altered people's memories and even masked your trace, but you cannot hide your scent or stench of blood from the hunters" Yuto hissed as horns began growing and his size began growing.

(This is how he looks like)

It scared the crap out of Gili because this boy's appearance was changing into that of a dragon

It scared the crap out of Gili because this boy's appearance was changing into that of a dragon. His human form scattered, creating scales of dark and purple scales all around his body. Giant wings grew from his body and tusks appeared at his chin. Claws even appeared as the boy alias dragon pointed an accusing finger at Declan.

"I don't know what your goal with this human behind you is, and I don't really care about what your contract is. All that matters is that I will be sending you back from which you came or kill you. Whatever comes first. Prepare yourself Declan Akaba".