The arrival.

"Ahr! Ahr! Ahr!".

It was from those screams Sorano woke up from, as he was groggily looking around while trying to figure out what was going on. His eyes widened in horrors as those sounds ruining his night sleep were in fact screams. And not just any screams, but they were coming from his bedmate. Or room mate might be more accurate as he was sleeping on the futon at the floor while Gili was having the only bed in the room. Sorano was a gentleman after all. That and a demon with honor. No woman should sleep on the floor on his watch.

"Gili! Gili!" Sorano stirred up from the floor as he rushed over to the bed, and began shaking the screaming girl awake "Gili, Gili it is only a nightmare".

The girl stirred in her sleep and almost headbutted him, hadn't he managed to move. She looked completely out of it as she were trying to catch her breath. Sweat was even on her forehead. Sorano tried tapping her shoulder in some sort of comfort, and at first it did seem to work. But then...

"Where is Declan? Where is my Declan? Tell me! I need to find him!" she yelled up.

"Shh, shh it is okay. It was a nightmare..." Sorano tried to reassure but got pushed away as Gili frantically began leaving the bed.

"I need to find him! I just do! I have to go!" Gili uttered as she began getting her shoes on and were going to get her jacket on the stool in here, but Sorano didn't let her. He was blockading the way to the door out of the room.

"Oh no little missy. Not so fast. Where to exactly?" he asked in a firm tone.

"To the demon realm. Declan needs me!" Gili uttered fiercely and were fighting like crazy when Sorano grabbed her and pinned her to the floor.

"Let me go! Let me go you brute!" Gili shouted fiercely as she fought him like crazy.

"Not until you calmed down and thinking rationally" Sorano sneered and were happy Gili was only a human or those attacks might hurt more "Remember, the demon realm is dangerous. Even for us demons. If you as humans go unprepared. That was why we decided to go in three days...".

"No! No! We can't wait that long. Declan, my Declan needs me!" Gili uttered as tears were suddenly shown in her eyes "If we don't go now, it will be too late, and Declan... they, they are torturing him! You got to believe me Sorano!".

"Tortured?! What do you mean by tortured...?" Sorano wanted to ask more into this, hadn't it been from the door almost blasting off, and Kite Tenjo rushed in here with lifted sword and readiness shown in his eyes.

"I heard screaming! Who is the son of a bastard I have to kill!" Kite yelled up at first until he saw the weird scene in front of him. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Why are you pinning the lady to the floor?" Kite then hissed "Are you taking advantage of her being demon and all. I don't care about you being her boyfriend's friend. I will kill you!". Sorano hissed as he let go of Gili. She was a crying mess and surprisingly didn't go for the door.

"It is really not the time Kite" Sorano snort out "She was having a nightmare and demanded to go save Declan. What was I supposed to do?".

"Let her go. Lady Gili is the descendant of Ray. You cannot keep her from going" Kite snort as he redrew his sword "Sure, without Harmonics and Declan she cannot activate her powers completely, but she will still gain insight". Sorano growled annoyed as he sat down on the bed edge.

"She says Declan is getting tortured" he then said "Don't you think I would have gone if I could? But no one knows where Declan is kept. Herk and the ninjas are looking for him as we speak. All I can do is honor Declan's last request and protect his lover". Kite snort firmly at that.