Chapter 2

** Ochako's POV **

* The Next Day *

I hear my alarm clock ringing so I roll over to turn it off when I see the time. I quickly jump out of bed and change into the school's uniform. I open my bedroom's door then I hear someone groaning. I take a peek and I see Dad holding his stomach. "Oh my god, Dad! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I'm really sorry," I apologized, quickly going over to him. "It's okay, Sweetie... I'm okay... But you really need to go to school." I nodded my head and went to the bathroom.

I quickly start brushing my hair and teeth. After I finished, I went back to my room to get my bag and ran out of the new apartment. I ran my way to school without having any breaks until I got to the corner of the school. I stood there trying to catch my breath. I decided to walk to the entrance and meet the tour guide. I really hope it's a girl so I can be friends with and I wouldn't be alone on my first day. I see a figure next to the entrance as I get closer I see that my tour guide is a... guy.

I noticed that his eyes were glued to his tablet until he looked up and saw me. I smiled at him then opened my mouth to greet him but he beat me to it. "So, you're the new student? You're 20 minutes late," he said with a cold tone, shooting a glare at me. His glare made me feel uneasy and nervous so I started avoiding his cold stare. "W-well, I w-woke up a l-little l-late! A-and I'm r-really s-sorry about that!" He didn't say anything and turned his tablet off.

"I can't give you a tour since you practically wasted 20 minutes of my time.You'll need to have someone else to give you a tour later since I'm a busy person."

"But I don't know where my class is!"

"Sounds like a personal problem. It would've never happened if you hadn't woken up late."

"Can you at least show me where Class 1-A is, please? Pretty please?"

He sighed and shot another cold glare at me. I whimper in fear by the cold glare in his eyes. He turns on his table and walks away from me. "Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to ask someone else? Those 2 options work for me," he said, turning around shooting daggers at me. "I'll follow you! I'll follow you!" He continued walking his way while I was trying to catch up to him. I finally caught up to him and started beside him even though he's walking at a fast pace.

I turn my head to get a good look at the tour guide. I noticed that he has curly green hair, green eyes, and four symmetrical freckles on each cheek. But I couldn't tell what's his eyes shape since he has a glare. "Are you done staring at me," he asked, turning his head giving me another glare. I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment since he caught me staring at him. "I w-wasn't l-looking at y-you!.. W-will you l-look at t-that! T-there's my c-class!" I quickly ran inside the classroom leaving him behind.

** Izuku's POV **

This girl is strange since she stared at me while walking. Then she blushes, lies, and runs away when I asked her a question. She didn't realize that I followed her since Class 1-A is also my classroom. I avoid going to crowded places but being school president helps a lot since I despise socializing with people. The only person I socialize with is the class president and I don't bother remembering his name. She sits on my assigned seat and takes out some materials when she looks up and sees me.

She flinched when she saw me then students started walking into class. The students didn't bother to look at me since they're afraid to talk to me. The class president runs in class while the students stare at him. "Students must be seated once you walk into class!.. Bakugou, take your feet off the desk before the-" he stopped when he saw me. "I'm impressed that you haven't noticed me until now. I would like for you to straighten up this wild animal that you have."

The class president flinched when I said that and nodded his head. "What the fuck did you just say, Nerd?! Fight me," Bakugou yelled, getting up from his seat. "And why would I do that? It would consider animal abuse if I lay a finger on you. So I rather not do that to a poor uncivilized animal like yourself." He trembles in anger while the class has horrified faces. Bakugou ran and raised a fist at me but I caught it before he could lay a punch. I quickly go behind him and knock him out.

"See? It wasn't so difficult. That'll keep him down for a while... Also, you have a new student in your class. So much for first impressions in this class. Do me a favor and give her a tour around the school. Do that around lunchtime, will you? And with that I'll be leaving."

I go up to the class president and whisper something in his ear. He quickly nods his head and runs to Bakugou's body to place him on his seat. With that I left the classroom and went straight to my office. Nobody knows where I go except for the school staff and class president. I go inside my office and start doing my assignments for class then paperworks. Suddenly, I hear a couple of knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Midoriya, did you give the new student a tour around the school?"

"No, she came 20 minutes late. You've asked the class president to do it instead of me since I'm a busy person."

"What a shame."

Mr. Nezu takes a seat and stares at me while I'm doing paperwork. "What did you mean by 'what a shame', Mr. Nezu? Are you plotting something," I asked, glaring at him. "No, nothing like that. I just wanted you to try to get along with your peers." I scoffed at his idea and continued with my paperwork. "Have you talked to your father, Midoriya," he asked. I slam my hands on the desk and point at the door. He gets up and leaves me alone in my office.