Chapter 5

** Ochako's POV **

I quickly walked to them before things escalated. "Dad, you shouldn't be rude to our guest. Otherwise, he'll think that we're an educated household," I warned, grabbing Dad's arm. Dad sighed in defeat and forcely smiled at Midoriya. "Why don't you lock your door and come in for dinner? You can help Ochako with her homework while dinner is being prepared. "Midoriya nodded his head and went to his apartment. After a few minutes, Midoriya came back placing his keys into the pocket of his sweatpants while carrying a book.

We got inside and my parents went to the kitchen while Midoriya went to sit on the couch. "Are you going to show me which homework you're having trouble with? Or are you just going to stare at me," he questioned, with a cold tone. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I quickly walk over to him and show him the homework that I'm having trouble with. "I'm having trouble with this one... I don't understand the questions," I said, handing over the homework for him to see. Midoriya took a glimpse at the homework and explained it to me without taking a second look at it.

* 30 Minutes Later *

I finally finished my homework and I didn't ask Midoriya for any more help. He spent the time reading that book he brought and I've been trying to catch a glimpse of the book but I can't since he would catch me staring. "Done! Now, I'm going to put my homework away. Dinner should be ready soon," I said, shoving all the homework into my bag. "You should be more organized with your materials, Fruitcake. That's how you lose your things when you're unorganized." I quickly turn my head and ask him to repeat it but Mom was standing in the doorway.

"Dinner's ready," Mom exclaimed, leaning against the door frame. We go into the kitchen and see the table full of delicious food. "Wow! Mom, the food looks really good! Plus, you did it within 30 minutes." Midoriya didn't say anything and took a seat then we decided to also take a seat. "Itadakimasu," we all said, slightly bowing then picking up our chopsticks. We ate in comfortable silence until Dad decided to break the silence. "Kid, how do you know our daughter?"

"My name isn't Kid, sir. The name is Izuku Midoriya. To answer your question, I also go to U.A High. I was able to tell that your wife is Uraraka's mother because of the resemblance. It's not rocket science."

"... Well, that makes sense... Are you in the same class as Ochako?"

"... I am in the same class as her but I'm not much of a classmate."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Dad asks too many questions and he doesn't ask me any questions. "You're too nosy. You ask too many questions... I should get going now. Bye, have a good night," Midoriya said, getting up from his seat and walking out the kitchen. I quickly got up and followed him. I noticed that he carried the book and finally opened the door. "Wait!" He didn't stop or turn around then he shut the door. Everything just got way worse! Maybe I can just apologize to him tomorrow when I see him in school.

The day after the incident I made cupcakes for the class as an apology. They were cool about it and accepted my apology cupcakes except for Bakugou but I left a cupcake on his desk. I waited for Midoriya to show up in class so I could hand him the last cupcake but he never showed up. I hid the cupcake in my bento box and waited until lunchtime to look for him but I never found him. And right after school, I went to knock on his door but he never answered.

* 1 Month Later *

I haven't seen or heard from Midoriya in over a month. I hope he's okay. "Uraraka, are you still worried about Midoriya? Don't worry he'll show up eventually," Iida said, patting my shoulder. "Okay, if you say so." I start to lean back on my chair and look up until I see a familiar face. Suddenly I lost my balance and fell back but was caught before I hit the floor. "Why do you always cause trouble for yourself?" I was going to answer him but I became a stuttering mess.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

I quickly shook my head and took some deep breaths. "N-no, you just scared me. That's all," I said, while Midoriya sets me right back up. "Midoriya, you shouldn't scare her like that. She could've gotten a heart attack." Midoriya didn't say anything to Iida, instead, he just glared at him. "I heard that you were worried about me. And I got curious as to why would you be worried about me," Midoriya questioned, but his tone was stone-cold. I couldn't answer him since his voice is very bone-chilling.

"W-well, why didn't you answer when I knocked on your door?"

"Now, you're asking a question when I asked you first."

"You answer my question first then I'll answer your question after."

"... Fine, I was home the whole time but I probably didn't hear you because I was listening to music in my headset. Now, it's your turn."

"W-what about school?"

I was shocked to hear his answer. He spent a month staying home and listening to music! I was worried for nothing! "Why did you ask a question instead of answering my question," he asked, giving me a cold glare. I didn't say anything to him but his glare gave me chills in my spine. I decided to give him my glare. "A little girl like you should never glare or frown because you'll get wrinkles." I stopped glaring at him and huffed at him.

"Can I have Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka come to my office, please?" We got out of class and walked through the hallways to get to the principal's office. We finally made it to the principal's office and I was going to knock on the door but Midoriya just opened the door. "Midoriya, you could've knocked instead of opening the door... Anyways, I'll cut to the chase... Uraraka, I want you to be Midoriya's personal assistant since I just realize that he has a lot on his plate and I'm not taking a no for an answer."