Chapter 7

** Izuku's POV **

* After School *

I scrolled through the contact list on my phone until I found a person labeled as "Idiot". I pressed on the name and placed the phone on my ear. I hear a couple of rings then shuffling noises on the other line. "Izuku, what a surprise! I'm touched. You never call me," he said, there still shuffling noises in the background. "Shut up, Ichirō. What are those noises in the background? It's annoying... I need you to get a few things for me." There was a moment of silence but the shuffling noises continued until it stopped. Since when he was busy? He never touched anything that involved work.

"Sorry, bro. I was shuffling a stack of papers. What is it you need," he asked, with a loud smack background. "I need a phone, tablet, and laptop... In the color pink." There was a moment of silence until Ichirō burst out of laughter. "Haha! A-are you serious?! Why do you need those things?! What's with the color?! Haha," he asked, in between his laughs. "Shut up! The furry assigned another assistant and I assume that she doesn't have any electronics! I want them in a few minutes or you'll be my punching bag for months!" With that, I hung up before he could say anything.

* 10 Minutes Later *

I receive a message from Ichirō so I step outside and see three boxes at my doorstep. I picked them up and noticed that the boxes have the same brand. I went back inside and quickly sent a message to Ichirō. I started setting up the electronics once I was done suddenly there was a knock on the door. I look through the peephole and see Fruitcake panting so I open the door. "W-why didn't you tell me that you'll be home instead of in your office," she asked, out of breath from running. I invited her in and got a glass of water for her. She thanked me and gulped down the entire glass of water.

"You could've called me, you know."

"... I don't have a phone and even if I did I don't have your number."

"Not even a tablet or a laptop?"

"Like my parents could afford it."

"I assumed that you don't have any electronics so I got you a pink phone, tablet, and laptop. So, you don't have to worry about missing any assignments."

She didn't say anything to me and placed the glass cup on the coffee table. "Aww, how thoughtful of you. Don't worry I'll pay you back," she said, coming towards me and wrapping her arms around me. "Don't think too much of it. Forget about paying me back... Just take care of the electronics and do a good job as my assistant." I pulled her away from me since I started to feel a little fuzzy. "... I already set everything for you... You can customize it to your liking but keep everything organized," I said, handing her the electronics. She receives them with a genuine smile.

"Are you okay, Midoriya? Come back to earth," Fruitcake called out, waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh, you should head home right now. You know, get yourself familiar with your new electronics. You won't get any assignments until tomorrow." She nodded her head and walked towards the door but stopped and turned around to face me. "Thank you again for the devices... I swear to be a good assistant and work hard. I'm still determined to change you," she said, with a determined face, and left. I guess she isn't too bad after all.

** Ochako's POV **

I went inside my apartment and placed my things on the coffee table. I go to my room and quickly change into something comfortable. I went back to the living room and turned on my new phone. I changed the wallpaper and ringtone then decided to check out the tablet and laptop. I noticed a sticky note on the tablet and it says, "Fruitcake, I made an email account for you. If you want to know then you can find it in the note app on the electronics. They're all connected with the same email. You won't lose anything like photos or documents. Also, never share your email password with anyone."