Chapter 4

** Ochako's POV **

* After School *

Finally, school is over and now I have to walk home. I started feeling nervous about walking by myself until I saw Iida standing at the school's entrance. "Hey, Iida! Are you going to walk home or are you being picked up," I asked, running towards him. "Hello, Uraraka! My older brother is going to pick me up." He started looking around the street until he started similling from a distance. "Oh, look! He's in his car," Iida said, pointing at a police car coming towards us. I couldn't see the driver because of the glare of the window.

The police car came closer and the driver rolled down the passenger's window. "Wow, I didn't expect to see you so soon." I flinched and saw the same police officer who helped me the other day. "Wait! You're related to this police officer, Iida," I exclaimed, feeling embarrassed for not seeing the resemblance before. "You two know each other? How?" Iida's older brother explained what happened and how we met. "Oh no, that's bad! Uraraka, my brother can drop you off, it won't be a problem to him," Iida said, looking worried.

"Oh, it's fine! I moved away from that place! Don't worry!"

They sighed in relief and nodded their heads. Iida's brother pulled out a card and handed it to me. "My name is Tensei Iida, Miss. You can call me if you run into trouble and I'll come help you as soon as I can," Officer Iida said, while I look at his card. "Okay, I'll keep it with me just in case. I should be walking home now. Bye, I'll see you guys later," I said, waving at them and then left. I turned my head to see the road and saw Officer Iida's car slowly speed away.

* 30 Minutes Later *

I arrived at home safely, without any problems along the way, and started doing my homework. Throughout the homework I started having trouble with some of the questions. I set it aside and start doing my other homework that I have. I was able to do it since it was simple but I'm stuck with that other homework. "Grrr! I don't understand these questions! I should ask Mom or Dad for help when they come back." I started doing chores around the apartment.

As I was doing chores I kept getting flashbacks of what happened in school. I couldn't stop blushing because it was my first kiss and it was also embarrassing. I really want to crawl into a hole so badly! It was my first day at a new school and I already caused trouble for the class. I should make something for the class and school president as an apology. For the school president something extra special since I caused the most trouble to him. But what should I make them?

"Ochako! We're here!"

"Welcome back! How was your day at work," I asked, helping them with their bags. "Good we managed to have everything under control at work. How was your first day at your new school, Sweetie?" I started avoiding Dad's question and tried to change the subject so I wouldn't answer him. "Hey, Dad! I'm having trouble with my homework! Can you help me, please," I asked, showing my homework. "Why are you trying to-" Suddenly someone started knocking on the door.

** Izuku's POV **

* After School *

I arrived home and noticed someone was sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here," I asked, sighing at the sight of the living room. "Hey, that's not how you greet your wonderful older brother. Anyways, how was your day at school?" I ignored him and went straight to my room while the idiot of a brother tried to get my attention. I lay on my bed peacefully until he barged into my room. "What the hell do you want, Ichirō? You can't just come to my apartment unannounced. You could've given me a heads-up," I said, glaring at him.

He didn't say anything but walked into my room and sat on my wheeled chair. "Come on, tell me how was your day at school! You have to have something interesting! I'll keep bothering you if you don't tell me," Ichirō warned, but I continued ignoring him. He started babbling and poking my arm until I had enough. "Enough! There's nothing interesting happening at school. It's always been the same ever since I became School President... I've been busy so I don't keep tabs on the school's gossip." Ichirō gave me a doubtful look and started standing up.

"Why the fuck you're lying? Why are you always lying? Stop fucking lying!"

Ugh, why the hell is he dancing while singing that vine? He kept repeating those lyrics and he won't stop until I give him what he wants. "The only thing I can tell is that there's a new female student in my class! That's the only thing I'll tell you," I shouted, glaring at Ichirō. "Okay! Okay! I'll take it! Anyways, did you know that you have new neighbors next door? You should make them something as a welcome gift. You know what would happen if you refuse, Izuku." I sighed and got up from the bed then went into the kitchen.

* 2 Hours Later *

After I finished making Strawberry Cheesecake Ichirō left my apartment since the old man called him

After I finished making Strawberry Cheesecake Ichirō left my apartment since the old man called him. I grabbed the Strawberry Cheesecake and went to the door, then I heard the next door closing. Now I know that the new neighbors just arrived. I opened my door and went over to theirs. I can hear people talking through the other side of the door. I decided to cut one of them off and knocked on their door. I waited for one of them to answer and looked at the watch on my left wrist.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hello, I'm your next door neighbor... Welcome to the neighborhood... Here's a parting gift for you... It's a Strawberry Cheesecake which I made from scratch."

"O-oh, thank you! W-would you like to meet my husband and daughter?"

"I wouldn't want to oppose you. But I left my door open."

She takes a peek outside and sees that my door is wide open. "O-oh! Then I'll invite you over for dinner and maybe you can help with my daughter's homework," she suggested, smiling and not giving up. She reminded me of someone, she looked similar to that girl. "Wait, are you the mother of Ochako Uraraka?" She looked surprised then her husband came up to us. "Who's asking that?" He gave me a glare and I glared back at him. "Well, not God," I replied, with an ice-cold tone that's when their daughter came up to us.