Mina Ashido X Reader

Anime: Boku no Hero Academia

Got a few actually interesting requests lately! I wish I had more time to write for you guys. But I'm trying here, the best way I can <3

And sorry about deciding on your quirk, but it's for the story purposes.

WARNING! Some really sad topics and a lot of cursing.

Mina was your girlfriend for some time now and you were really happy that she told you she liked you back when you confessed. You weren't really sure if she would like you back, because of your chubbiness.

As much as you didn't want to believe it, the chubbiness you had, always ate away your confidence, however Ashido was always there to make your day way better. In an instant you forget about your worries and try your hardest to enjoy the time spend with your significant other.

The whole Bakusquad respected you, and h\knew about your insecurity, because of the fact how Mina always spoke about you. Thanks to that even Bakugou tried his best to not point out the thing you didn't like about yourself and you were grateful of that.

The rest of your little group was actually pretty happy to have you. You always exchanged memes with Denki, tried to train as often as possible with Ejiro, Hanta helped you learn some Spanish and Katsuki along with Ashido trained your self esteem.

This however wasn't your day. In the way to school it started to rain and you didn't bring an umbrella with yourself, so when you showed up, already late you were soaking in the rain water. Girls in the class helped you as much as they could.

Then it turned out you got a terrible grade on one of the most important exams from math class. You were sulking at that point, but it got even worse when it turned out you didn't bring any lunch money. You hated to borrow money from anyone, so you decided to just stay in class for the long brake, maybe do some homework.

Soon it was the last lesson and Mina tried to bring your mood up somehow. She managed to make you smile a little bit, so it was giving some kind of positive result. That was enough for her to continue making you smile.

The last bell was heard and everyone started to pack their things and started to talk to their friend. It was a weekend and they started to make plans already.

You walked slowly to the rest of the Bakusquad , Kaminari and Kirishima already planning to go to an arcade at the weekend with the whole group. The rest of your, expect Bakugou agreed to the plan, he only grunted in affirmation.

When you walked out of the class Mina took your hand in hers and smiled sweetly at you. Her positivity was one of the things you needed at this moment. You smiled back and squeezed her hand a little bit tighter. She giggled and started to sway your hands.

Trailing after the rest of the Bakusquad with your girlfriend you didn't saw the few 'hero wannabes' as Bakugou called them. They had a nasty tendency to disrespect you every possible moment they had. They didn't only call you names because of your chubby figure, no. they laughed at the fact that you have a girlfriend and you would make a horrible hero with your looks.

And today wasn't your day so god help those idiots, cause today was the day when you snap.

Soon you felt someone pushing you harshly from behind. Ashido quickly stopped humming and turned around.

-Look who we have here! The fatty and Friend! – the tallest of the bullies, their leader, chirped.

Hearing such hated voice the rest of the Bakusquad quickly turned around and stepped near you and you pink queen. This wasn't going to end nicely.