Forced to Survive

Chapter 1
Death Penalty

Barley people left on earth. Kalii and Miles were alived with some people of their school. No one had a family, no one could have children, no one thought just dying off would be the way the world ended, no one knew what was going on. As Kalii and the other kids left alive in a abandoned school only watching movies, and kids were taught how to defend themselves towards sex offenders, canibals, other families, and much more. It was cold and snowing at -7 degrees outside, luckly there was power, but the only places with clothing were malls, stores, and houses if you were lucky enough to survive that long outside without having something thrown at you out of nowhere you were known as one of the Heavenly Fire. "Kalii, Jon, Maya, Burns, and Miles can you 5 go get food from the basement closet?" They all noded their head if they didn't take the task they were given to they would have been thrown outside and never to go back in the school. "She doing this to us because she wants us dead" Maya said as she walked out the school door with everyone else. Miles was wrapped in a blanket for himself and Kalii walked beside him in sweat pants and a tanktop with a sweatshirt on top. "Hey babe are you cold?" Miles asked Kalii "yes i am very cold..uh....can I?" she got into the blanket in front of Miles and he wrapped his arms around her. They walked to the basement door and heard something about to attack them "guys watch out!" Burns yelled as she saw a stop sign coming towards them, Jon didn't see the stop sign so he was decapitated, Maya was with Jon and . Miles let go Kalii and ran to the door on the ground it was stuck in ice so he couldnt open it "Miles!!! Hurry up we're all going to die!" Burns told Miles but looking at Kalii. "Kalii do something!!" "Its frozen shut I can't open it" Miles replied as Kalii stood there watching everybody but in slow motion and heard the talking "Kalii stop daydreaming about Miles and you fucking off!!!" "Kalii help me!!!" "We are going to die!!!!!" "Its frozen shut from the ice" "Jon!!!!! He's dead we're all dead!!!!!" Kalii woke up and saw the stop sign covered in blood and snow she picked it up and the blood drip on her she poke the ice off the door and Miles picked it up "go! I'll hold it up for you three" they made it to the basement and got the food, they ran for their lives back to the school.