Dead or Alive?

Chapter 24

"I will get my revenge." Jill whispered to herself while looking at Kalii. She noticed that Kalii is recovering quickly. "Be afraid, be very afraid Hernandez." She smirk pulling out the same knife.

Miles and Kalii were talking to each just sitting on the ground and having a normal conversation while drawing pictures, "im going to get Nelle's approval one this!" Miles called out to Kalii as he left. She was knelt down onto the floor looking up to Miles walking away, she looked back down and continued to draw.

Jill hid behind a pole, then slowly walked closer to Kalii. She violently pulls her hair back and whispers in her ear, "remember my name, fear me." Jill stabbed her back and left the knife there and ran away.

Kalii was in too much pain to reach the knife and to yell. Her blood spilled across the floor like a horrorifying waterfall, Kalii had the strength to pull the paper closer to her but it was already destroyed by the blood. So she laid there hopeless while holding the picture she drew of her family, mom, dad, five brothers, four sisters, three dogs, and one cat. "Im to blame for Death Penalty and Niliak....." Those words fainted away without finishing the sentence her last words were said.