Hidding the Evil

Chapter 2

"Kalii aren't you ever going to eat you haven't ate in 2 days!!" Maya said "its fine i mean im overweight so i dont need to eat..." Kalii replied looking at Burns "thats just cause you are muscular Kalii you have been in the gym working out too much" Burns said eating 1 pound of chili "Burns look maybe i want to leave this school" Kalii answered as she saw a guy walking torwards them "your name is Burns?" He said, she turned around and saw he standing behind her, he grabbed her waist "uh no actually my name is Cino Burns but that sound like a boy name" he started kissing her neck and took her by the hand to a different room. Kalii and Maya looked at each other shocked in two ways 1- they didn't know Burns name and 2- Burns is not that kind of person to meet someone and get fucked right after. "I gotta go look for Miles see ya later Maya!" She walked away and waved goodbye "bye Kalii" she smiled and waved. 10 mins later after looking around for Miles she finds him walking out of the door. "Miles!! Wait! Miles!" She called but he didnt stop walking or turn to see her she ran after him then noticed something wrong about him, they were outside and he didnt seem to care about it. After 20 mins of walk in cold snow dodging the stuff around flying at her then they entered a beautiful forest with pink flowers petals falling off trees and nothing is attacking them. Kalii behind a tree and Miles walked beside the convertable car and called someone on his phone
"Hey sammy"
"Ok babe.....ok......bye"
Kalii was not hiding anymore she was about 10 feet way from Miles
"Are you cheating on me with Sammy?" A tear began to fall he came closer "no its not what you think babe-" He said but Kalii interupted "No! Dont call me babe! Im through with you asshole!" Kalii stuck her middle fingers up. Miles ran up to her "Kalii!!!!!" There was an unknown white scratched up van coming towards Kalii's back but Miles pushed her out of the way. He laid on top of her and saw she was looking at the van turning around then quickly the full moon came out and the pink flower pedals withered and died turning brown and he looked down at her boobs, he toughts "damn she has some boobs and why not be with her instead of Sam". Kalii looked at Miles and she noticed he was looking at her boobs then wind gushed through her ombré hair. Miles leaned in for a kiss "no Miles I still remember what you did to me.....how could you I trusted you?" She pushed him off and got up "look Kalii you dont understand I love you-" a guy in a mask came out of the van and picked up Miles by his arm "get in the van." Kalii watched him and Miles while walking to the van, "Stop!!!!!...Stop please we dont even know you and your gang" she pleaded "yes thats right pretty girl but if you get in the van we wont hurt anyone and tell you who we are and why we are kidnapping you two." He replied "take her in now!" He ordered the guy in a sweatshirt and a skeleton mask "I wouldnt hurt you. Youre too pretty" he smiled but she couldnt see it. He held out his hand and took her in like a gentleman "thank you so much" Kalii smiled "my names Kalii Hernandez. Whats your name?" "Its Nelle Rhymes." As they looked at each other deeply into their eyes and they lean in closer for a kiss Miles gets thrown between them "hey Kalii and mysterious dude" Miles said then lean closer to Nelle "hey wanna know something if your into Kalii well um too bad she is taken by me fool" Nelle looked down then at Miles "look I dont know you but I respect Kalii has a boyfriend and I promise you, you will not find her cheat on you with me" he says and gets up from where he was sitting and waited for the other guy at the door of the van "Nelly your not strong enough to close that door" he said pushing Nelle "I think I can and its Nelle not Nelly" he lifts up his shirt and Kalii saw he had a 6 pack then flexed his arms. Kalii knew she loved Nelle for his kindness and being muscular but also had to deal with Miles jelious mind over Kalii, he pulls the van door shut and sits beside Kalii "wow...your just wow" she looked down to also see if his dick was big as well "well yeah not alot of people expect me to be me cause you know I met you as a nice guy but all heros have a bad side and all villians have good sides in them as well." He smiled but hes wearing the mask so Kalii cant see his face. She then looked up and smiled back at him.