Hard-to-get boy

Chapter 13

"This is extremely illegal in what we are gonna do." Nelle pointed out "ive been here with the Heavenly Fires with Mother and she was killed just cause she had left without a trace just to find you" Miles stopped zippering his backpack and turned to look at Nelle "dont be a pussy bruh" he smiled and Nelle smiled back they left the van with stuff they needed to survive in the backpacks.

Kalii sat down on the floor. "Wht are you going to do with me? Where are you going to put me? Where am I going to sleep?" One answered all her questions "we will firgure out who else is in Hells Weapons. We are going to put you there with your correct race. And you will sleep on the only bed available in Three's room." Both Kalii and Three at once asked "what!?" Three talks before anyone else "Sir, are you fucking kidding me!? Shes only 12!" Kalii looked over at Three "were you always an ignorant bitch?" Kalii wanted to asked but actually asked "how old are you, Three?"
"17" he answered
"It wont be bad....you guys would make good friends" Two smirked
"Still though" Kalii watched One and Two leave.
"Ok anyway follow me to my room" Three directed her to his room
His room wasnt big but it wasnt small. Although he did have two beds. A queen size bed and a full sized bed both beds made but had black sweatshirts on it. The beds were against the wall facing each other. Two closets on the right side of the bed, and last there was blue tape in the middle of the room parting each sides of the room it went the whole way around the bedroom. "Welcome to my bedroom Hernandez" he said with his arms spears wide while he walked backwards on the blue tape line. He steps on one side of the room "my side" then he pointed at the other side "your side." Kalii steped on her side of the room "any rules you have to lay out" she asked turning from the bed looking at him smiling. "Yeah 1: stay on your side 2: if u ran out of something in your bathroom or something ask dont grab 3: never cross the unless youre asked to 4: if your a 5 year old and your scared of the dark and have nightmares every night you are more than welcome over 5: if you ever sleep on my bed with me and i start touching you or hug or even hold my hand to your hips. Dont panic i am used to doing that with past girlfriends and soon or later you will go through worse. Anyway theres clothes already in the closet for you" he walked into his bathroom closing the door behind him. Kalii walked over to the closet and opened the two doors. "Dresses" she read off the sticker on the wall on she looked at one dress that hanged alone, it was a short, tight yet strapless black dress. Most of the clothes were black she walked farther in the walk in closet "here is the nightwear?...." She asked herself still the clothing were black. She took baggy sweatpants from the dresser below the hanging shirts and sweatshirts, she grabbed a random shirt to change to, it had said on the shirt "fight the invisible, fear the visible" Kalii thought it was a strange saying but made sense for Death Penalty. "I know, it gives me the creeps as well" he said leaning on the wall looking at Kalii over his shoulder.