Freedom?

Chapter 4

"Well im meant for sam instead of Kalii but i love Kalii" Miles said in his head. "where are we going?" Maini said walking towards Leon "somewhere youll see soon" Leon grins. "So Kalii I dont mean to be rude but really you deserve someone better than Miles as your boyfriend" Nelle looked over at Miles "yeah I know but honestly he wasnt like that before and now he decided he liked this girl named Sammy but shes not from the school" Kalii had tears rolling down her cheeks "I loved him and I thought we were forever..." Nelle wipped her tears "Kalii please dont cry...my girl left me too but she didnt do anything wrong she wanted to protect her little sister, Niki" "oh im sorry for your lost Nelle" "its fine cause I have you. I love you Kalii will you go out with me?" "yes I love you too!" Miles heard Nelle and Kalii's conversation "dammit Im too late well who said I couldnt rape her to make it look like she's cheating." Miles said in his mind happily "we are here!" Burns said trying to open the door of the van "Allow me Burns" Nelle pulled the door opened and everybody left "its a big mall..." Zedic said "and theres electricity here" Leon said. Maini look at her iPhone and looked for wifi "guys theres wifi!!!" "Fuck that I dont have a phone anymore.." Kalii said Nelle turned her head to the At&t store behind her "free phones..Kalii." He laughed. Kalii felt like an idiot and walked over to the at&t store.