CHAPTER - 18

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY FOLKS!

I AM PLANNING TO START MY NEXT STORY ON 21ST OCTOBER. I WILL BE GIVING WEEKLY UPDATES OF THAT STORY TILL THIS STORY GETS OVER. KINDLY GIVE ME THE SAME SUPPORT AS YOU GAVE ME FOR THIS STORY. THANK YOU!

A VERY HAPPY NAVRATRI TO YOU ALL!

AARVIK'S POV

Now what story my grandmother is going to cook. I never knew that we have some enemies.

"After these many years you think they still remember the revenge Amma?", My dad asked her.

"Revenge is the cruelest devil in the world. The people who have revenge in their hearts will never change. I am damn sure they didn't forget anything still", my grandmother said.

"Who are they?", inspector asked her.

"The royals of Sivananthapuram", she said.

Who are they now? My head is really spinning. How many new characters are going to enter? Already this Maya is going to eat our heads for sure. Now, this royals of Sivananthapuram.

"The royals of Sivananthapuram in the sense the great industrialist Mr.Natrajan right?", Inspector started his investigation.

"Yes. He is the same person. Actually our family have some issues with his family in the past. So they may attack us.", my dad gave him the reply.

Inspector left after saying that he may return after his investigation gets over.

"Who are this royals of Sivananthapuram?", I asked my family.

"Aarvik leave this matter. You all go and take rest. And also start packing for your trip to Kodaikanal. Maya, you can stay in our guest house with Chiko", my grandmother said.

"No grandma, she can stay alone there. Actually I am planning to stay with Aathu from now on as dad is leaving for London for a month", Chiko said.

I was sure that she won't stay with that Maya. She is such a sticking lizard. She hugged me as if she wants to crush my bones. Damn, I want to take a bath for sure to get rid of her nostalgic fragrance. But one thing I noticed is Aiyu's face. It was worth watching. She was totally jealous at that time. I thought she will punch Maya's face. Maybe I can use Maya as my pawn to make Aiyu confess her love for me. Let her be at least useful for this.

After these talks everyone got dispersed to their respective rooms.

I don't know how six days went swiftly.

Tomorrow we are going to Kodaikanal. Rakshan got rid of his stitches and now he got completely fine. Aiyu, Aathu, Pradhu, Chiko, mom and Chitti (aunty) didn't leave for once for anything. This guy surely made all the women as his fans by pulling one stunt. Someone kept Dhruv also very busy "that lizard Maya". Dhruv's face was hysterically funny to watch whenever that lizard clinged to him.

Aiyu was packing our clothes. She was asking suggestions of the dress she should take. I asked her to take her sweater since it is the month of October also asked her to pack my jacket. Shit! I forgot about the dress what I bought for her on my mom's birthday. I have to take that with me without my knowledge. But how? My brother Rakshan will help me.

"Aiyu one of Rakshan's favourite jackets is with me. I think he may need it in Kodaikanal let me go and give him. He may pack it in his luggage.", I told her. She nodded. I just took that bag in which her dress is there and went away immediately to Rakshan's room.

When I went inside I saw that he was holding the parcel which he bought for Aathu.

"Gift for Aathika huh?", I asked him. He just scratched his neck and blushed.

I gave him the parcel and asked him to keep it with him. He looked at me teasingly.

"Hello! I bought for my wife not for my girlfriend ok. I have full rights on her.", I told him firmly.

"Yea yea with whom you got married unfortunately. Anna (elder brother) can I ask you something?", Rakshan asked me.

"Sure.", I replied him. "If you would have married Chiko what do you think would have happened?", Rakshan asked me..

"He would have regretted that throughout his life.", Dhruv came inside.

"Maybe Dhruv is right. I think I always loved Aiyu but never showed off. Her smile, her caring nature, her innocence everything makes me fall for her everyday.", I told them honestly.

"Then confess it to her soon", both said together.

"Yea, I have a plan actually", saying this I told my plan to them.

"Great. Don't worry we will help you", they both agreed.

We went for dinner. Everyone was seated on their seats.

"I never thought Pradhi's marriage will get fixed with Nilan. I wanted to make her my DIL", Parvathi Chitti spoke all of a sudden.

"What to do Parvathi? This Dhruv got you a DIL.", Sarang Chitappa (uncle) joined her.

"Don't call her DIL. She is a chameleon to be honest. Mom how did you think to get marry Pradhi and Dhruv. You don't want a murder to happen in this house right. That will be the end scenario if they both get married", Rakshan said.

"No. you are thinking nonsense. We will fight with persons with whom we love, with whom we have rights on.", grandmother said her point.

"Still her marriage is not fixed aunty. I don't think so she will agree for this marriage. She just sees Nilan as her friend", Aiyu said.

"Even you saw Anna(elder brother) as your friend Anni(SIL). Now you both are married right. We don't know anything can happen", Rakshan said.

Why do I feel something fishy? Is Rakshan triggering Dhruv or what? I spoke to Rakshan about Pradhi's marriage yesterday and told him that I feel Dhruv has feeling for Pradhi. Even he said he feels the same. Today he is supporting Nilan and Pradhi's marriage.

"Even I felt a spark in between Pradhi and Dhruv when they danced together. They looked like Vishnu and Lakshmi", my mom added fuel in the fire.

"I feel Nilan and Pradhi look more cute. The way Nilan calls her Gulab jamun silently indicates how much he loves and wants Pradhi. Unlike Dhruv who calls her Chimpanzee', Rakshan said.

"ENOUGH! I lost my appetite. I am going to sleep. We will see tomorrow as we are leaving for Kodaikanal.", saying this Dhruv left..

I gave Rakshan a look "Why are you doing this?". He was like "What did I do?".

After dinner we all left for our respective rooms. When I was about to sleep Aiyu asked me a question that made my eye sockets to drop out.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE : MONDAY

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...