CHAPTER - 35

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI READERS!

GUYS, KINDLY SHARE AND SUPPORT MY STORY AND ALSO PLEASE VOTE. I AM WRITING FOR YOU ALL EVEN IN MY BUSY SCHEDULE BUT I AM NOT GETTING VOTES OR RESPONSE AT ALL... IT IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I AM REALLY NOT WRITING GOOD. SO, KINDLY SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING AND SHARING... THANK YOU!

~Kiruthijay

RAKSHAN'S POV

My hands trembled without my knowledge when I held the letter that was given by dad. I don't know how to react to everything that has been happening. I had hurt Parvathi mom badly. She has sacrificed so much for us. She didn't even have a child of her own just to give all the love she had. But we both had hurt her more than anyone today. Even god won't forgive me for this. I am sure even Gauri mom won't forgive me for hurting her best friend. I always trusted my mom more than God. I was even jealous of Dhruv sometimes because mom used to give a little more extra care. I feel that even my own mom would've not given the love and care what she has given us. I composed myself and started reading the letter which Gauri mom wrote for me.

Dear Rakshan or should I say Sarang's replica,

I am sure when you read this you will be in an age to understand the difference between right and wrong. You are my first born and my best too. I don't know why but I feel that you will be matured than your younger brother. Motherly instincts you can say. You can curse me, scold me or can say anything about me for not being with you. I deserve it because I am a mother who left their sons after giving birth. But please don't say a single word bad about my Paru. Even God won't forgive you if you do that. You know she promised me that she won't have any child of her own as she already had you both as her kids. I swear even if I was in her place I would've never done what she has did for me. Son, sometimes what we see and hear is not completely true. I don't know in what situation you may get to know about me, if you get to know never ever blame Paru for that. Don't be like your dad who takes decision in a hurry. Rakshan do you know why I and Paru named you in this because you will be a protector of this family. Fate played a cruel game in my life. And also I know till now Sarang and Paru are living like friends because they never married for real. I have a request as your mom. Get them married with all the rituals. I didn't say anything to Dhruv regarding this because he may not be that understanding like you but I am sure my Rakshan is an understanding man who can stand up for his mother Paru anytime. You can get help from Aarvik. He will be a grown up man like you I suppose. Convey my blessings to him. I will tell you a secret before Charu Akka (elder sister) he called amma looking at me only. He was just one year old when I left the house. I miss him a lot too. Remember, a SIL is equal to a mother. Elder brother is equal to a father. Younger brother is equal to a son. Wife is a better half. Younger brother's wife should be treated as a daughter. Friends are the family we choose. You should protect all these people, Rakshan. They all need you. You are the only one who can save them from all miseries. I am sure Parvathi will be proud to have you as her son. I am mentioning you as Parvathi's son because you are solely hers. The day I left you both on her hands my responsibility on you got over. Don't think that I never loved you, I love you so much but if anyone asks me whether I should choose Paru or you both, I will blindly say Paru because she will choose you both over anyone. I love you Rakshan. Take care. Be with Dhruv and Aarvik all the time. I am sure you will get a princess who has a golden heart like you and treat her like queen like your dad treated me.

Your lovely mother

Gauri.

I don't know when tears started flowing from my eyes without my knowledge. The only words that were ringing in my ears are "Remember, a SIL is equal to a mother. Elder brother is equal to a father. Younger brother is equal to a son. Wife is a better half. Younger brother's wife should be treated as a daughter. Friends are the family we choose. You should protect all these people, Rakshan. They all need you. You are the only one who can save them from all miseries. And what you did for your Anni(SIL) is something no son would have done for his mother too. I am sure Parvathi will be proud to have you as her son.", these are the exact that lady said whom I saw in my dream. So she is my mom who asked me to go back to earth. Omg! I saw my mom but I never got to know about it. That time she said I will get to know who she is when time comes. Now I got to know about her. But do I have to be happy that I got to know about her to be said that I have hurt my other mom who was more than my mom. God! Where have you kept me? I don't know how will I ever face Parvathi mom. She is not even going to forgive me for sure.