44

The pro heroes Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll gleefully stand in front of separate heaps of ingredients enough to feed at least 45 people.

"Okay, we told you yesterday 'Today's the only day we'll do stuff for you.'"

"You'll have to cook for yourselves now! It's curry!"

The group exhales exasperatedly, "Yes, sir..."

"You all look tired!" Ragdoll snickers at the group's reaction. "But that doesn't mean you can make sloppy cat food!"

Near the cooking area, Kei stands sluggishly behind Tenya and just around Neito, Itsuka and Denki. She hears the blue-haired male speak in realization, "Right! It's part of the rescue activity to fill the victim's stomachs and lift their spirits after facing a disaster." He exclaims enthusiastically, "As expected of UA! No chance is wasted. Let's make the best curry ever, guys!"

"Okay," the group responds in a more spirited way, somehow.

The crowd was divided into groups; for table preparation, food preparation, cooking and cleanup.

"Yagami! Can you help us with the fire!" the 1-B bunch waves at the lazily walking Kei who just passed by Shoto as he starts with the pile of firewood.

"Yes, yes, coming," she responds as she approaches the group. She was also asked by a few who are in charge of cooking, stumbling on a certain blonde who wrecked one cooking booth while trying to 'light' a fire. Kei taps his bare shoulders peeking through his red top tank, giggling slightly, "Full Moon, leave the fire work to the less impactful quirks."

Katsuki faces the female with an irritated expression. "Wanna come at me, woman?!"

Kei grins at his retort, leaning down to his level, "Oh ~ are we going to continue what we left at the countertop of your house?"

The blonde almost instantly freezes as he redirects his gaze to the ground, hiding his warming cheeks. He clicks his tongue and releases an almost murmur, "At least have the guts to take your teases to a new level, dumbass."

The female hears this almost inaudible sentence, widening her eyes in realization. Recently, she has been either initiating contact or just going with the flow when approached but she always halts when things start to go spicier. She internally wonders how it is gonna be if she doesn't interfere with the plays but later discards the thought, fully knowing that the events that transpired are somewhat consequences of her quirk.

The male starts to walk away and heads to the preparatory table.

Kei's train of thoughts breaks as she hears Ochako's hoorays, praising Shoto for helping them. She smiles at the stoic male who has an unusually soft aura surrounding him and tails the angry Pomeranian.

The night finally blooms, emphasizing the illuminated lanterns outlining the borders of their dining area.

"Thanks for the food!" the mob chants, starting to dig in.

Kei sits at 1-B's table, in between Tetsutetsu and Neito who munches their food as if there is no tomorrow left. From there, she hears the loud remarks of 1-A.

"Definitely not restaurant quality, but considering the situation, it tastes amazing!" exclaims Eijiro.

"Yao-momo, you're eating a lot!" Mina comments from the table behind the mentioned female.

"Yes. My quirk turns lipids into various elements to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can create," Momo explains.

Kei keenly watches the interaction between the lively people and reads Hanta's lips, "Like poop."